how to worry a BMW driver

mervin
This post is 5596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

He He HE just went for a spin on the diesel, can=me up behind a queue of slow moving cars, as i starts too overtake the back one a largish BMW pulls out one from the front too overtake off he goes like scalded cat, as i pass the front car on a straight bit of road BMW driver is braking like hell, nothing in front of him, all of a suddenly i realise we have a rarity he uses his mirror, i am wearing a green reflective jacket, He He follows him through a village sticking religously to speed limits

and through a 4 mile 40 mph on the A39 into bude bet he was crapping himself

merv

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

He He HE just went for a spin on the diesel, can=me up behind a queue of slow moving cars, as i starts too overtake the back one a largish BMW pulls out one from the front too overtake off he goes like scalded cat, as i pass the front car on a straight bit of road BMW driver is braking like hell, nothing in front of him, all of a suddenly i realise we have a rarity he uses his mirror, i am wearing a green reflective jacket, He He follows him through a village sticking religously to speed limits

and through a 4 mile 40 mph on the A39 into bude bet he was crapping himself

merv

Hi Merv,

PPe has its uses !!! but when going to work on the FS1 I guess I don't look the part !

Regards Jim

some people deserve to be branded as "special" and refused access to any motor vehicle...

still, always nice to get your own back isnt it.

should have gone up beside him at a set of traffic lights and said "Sir, could you step out of the vehicle for a minute?", see what pathetic excuse he has and watch the bugger squirm :lol:

some people deserve to be branded as "special" and refused access to any motor vehicle...

still, always nice to get your own back isnt it.

should have gone up beside him at a set of traffic lights and said "Sir, could you step out of the vehicle for a minute?", see what pathetic excuse he has and watch the bugger squirm :lol:

That would look good pulling up on a DT50 !!! :lol: no worries just having a laff :D

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online