Parts for a 1978 DT 175 Enduro

This post is 5510 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, I'm new to the enduro world as I have just acquired a 1978 dt 175 enduro. I know I have a long road ahead of me rebuilding the engine but as I do so I would like to be able to replace things like the seat and fenders. There's not a lot of new parts that I can find online (if any at all) and was wondering if anyone would know where I could find such items. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You- Craig

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tell me all you need and I will check and see if they are still available.

I'm looking for both fenders, the side plastics and a seat. I have no idea if they can be found in Balboa Blue (it's original color) of if I'd be able to paint them. Also a set of handlebars would be cool.

Thanks for replying!

Only the handlebars are still available.2A6-26111-00-00 and they retail for $81.89. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Only the handlebars are still available.2A6-26111-00-00 and they retail for $81.89. Sorry I could not be of more help.

That's not a problem at all, thanks for replying! I just ripped the whole thing apart yesterday and realize I'm going to need sooooo much more than those few things. Thank you very much, any help is good help.

- Craig

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online