just developed a sudden hatred for Swiss refs.

dibeydude85
This post is 7237 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i'm still in shock, but i dont think Mr Maier should be allowed to officiate another England match again

and that goal thatsol campbell headed man that should have been allowed i reckon it was a fix

yeah it'l be a reck

that was ours, that bloody Ref better hide until the world cup

at the end of the day we beat his side 3-0 2 days before!! :lol:

just cause hes got a shit fotty team

pillock, god he was annoying

get it into you ya english bastards :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:  no offence like, i could give a flying f**k who won 8)  :lol:

you sound like you're originally from Paisley Alan :lol::lol:

just face it skyline beckham is now past it he cant kick a ball to well nowadays that penalty wasnt just a fluke i would have understood it if he done it once but thats th last 3 shots he has taken for england have gone over ROONEY is the daddy now he does what most of the england team do on his fekin own but like i said beckham didnt hardly smile once through the whole match so maybe he was being bullied into a fix.

and that christiano ronaldo i would fucking love to kick the shit out of that jumped up wanker that annoyed me everytime he fouled an england player he got up laughed and walked away and i also hate pretty boys who stick their noses up at the real people

Arrrmen

no offence here pete

when i got to work yesterday the welsh guys came in shouting portugal portugal and started teling us how shite are team is and that our country is a shit hole so i had the mouthiest one by the throught against and just had a go at him then his workmates were sat in the van still aving a go so ne and the guys went over to them and wth no violence involved all i said was " I DINDT SEE WALES IN EURO 2004 SO WHO IS THE SHITE TEAM REALLY AND IF OUR COUNTRY IS A SHITHOLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he replied the wages are better over here " AND I NREPLIED WALES NO THE MOTTO THEN PAY PEANUTS GET MONKEYS. AND WHATS MORE ARE MONEY IS BETTER THAN YOURS "

that shut the fuckers up they were nice to me all day then.

it is tru though if the welsh hate us so much why do they move here or drive over the bridge each day to earn english money and abuse about things they couldnt acheive

Don't class one or two dickheads as being representative of the whole nation Moz. Peter Sutcliffe and Fred West were English, but I don't think all English are serial killers.

I can honestly say I have never met a Welshman who is anti English....sure, you'll have rivalry and banter over sporting events, but that's the same everywhere.

I can tell you now that there is probably more backstabbing, untrustworthy bastards in Wales than there are in England. And I don't think there's a Welsh-English divide, in my experience there's more of a conflict with city people and country people, irrespective of their nationality.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online