How the bloody hell do i get the front wheel up

barwell1992
This post is 5596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:rolleyes:

Now now, children.... No need for a pissing contest!!!

Does that weigh 230kgs and have only 40bhp?

That's MASSIVE next to my Drag!!

If you can indeed wheelie anything, do it with a Tank!!!! :o:unsure::lol:

Hence me directing him to a proper school, where he can go to safely learn this.

He never precisely said it was on private land.... but neither did he say it was public road, either...

So he ain't the only one, then? :lol:

Seriously though, let it go.

OK, so he's not exactly behaving himself, but he's having fun and not hurting anyone else. He's also taking steps to ensure he isn't going to hurt anyone else.

Let him get on with it, let him learn at a proper school and if he falls of and hurts himself, just smile sweetly and mercilessly take the piss out of him.

No worries, eh!!!

Hi Barwell , no worries mate, just a grumpy old git, stay safe and enjoy.

Lew

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeh i have sort of given up until i get a more powerfull bike as my MT is a bit lack luster in the power department and strugles to lift my weight up hold it there so think i will go to the school thing when i have the money :)

as far as im conserned you can go do ure self as i sead i did it buy acident when i was out side sainsburys and then when i was trying to do it i was on private land near my house so next time you should consider reading more carfuly as it does state i was on a random pice of tarmac nearmy house in my first post ....... :angry:

As far as I'm concerned, you can get some maturity instead of fucking your bike over and acting like a chav. It would help if you got some English lessons too mate as your spelling and grammar is awful.

children behave please, now anyone can do these things unintentionally, achieving a decent wheelie is not something i claim to have done, but having seen pics of the late great Dave Taylor wheelying a puch maxi across a beach in a 3 piece suit, collar, tie and crash helmet, i know anything is possible, do it sensibly in the right place, in Dave Taylors case the isle of man circuit, the whole circuit i am told, including jumping ballaugh bridge on the back wheel, and before anyone refers too Mr Taylor as a hooligan he was one of the loudest voices when it came to motorcycle safety campaigns in his day. oh and he did not die as a result of a bike accident either

merv

As far as I'm concerned, you can get some maturity instead of fucking your bike over and acting like a chav. It would help if you got some English lessons too mate as your spelling and grammar is awful.

well if i want to fuck my bike over as you call it then i will... and if you think im acting like a chav maybe you should come to where i live(not a ruf place but there are ruf bits) and actuly talk to a chav....

and as i have already sead and wont say it again im dislexic and if you dont know what that means then use google ....

and to merv how the hell did he get round the whole tt track on the back wheal :o thats prety amazing lol

my friend had a mt 03, now..he can ride

but the day after he got it he was doing wheelies and stoppies, it looked like it could do it no problem

any bike can wheelie...

hell even my YBR 125 could

^^ ahh i could do that any day of the week :lol: joking would love to do that

and ShoKz i think the bike just carnt do power wheelie's but might just try doing it using the clutch in stead of relying on its brute power

So all those guys who thrill audiences and make a living out of performing stunts... are THEY just Chavs fucking their bikes over? I'd like to see you tell THEM off like that.

Barwell is at least being sensible about this and learning how to perform the stunts professionally, rather than just pissing about. Please give him the credit he is due, here.

As for fucking his bike over - His money, his bike, his body. He's making sure he won't hurt anyone else while doing this, so who the hell are you to tell him what he can and cannot do here?

Personally, stunts are not my thing, but I at least have the maturity to appreciate the merit of Barwell's particular endeavours.

Also, I have the ability to perfectly understand his grammar :D

So all those guys who thrill audiences and make a living out of performing stunts... are THEY just Chavs fucking their bikes over? I'd like to see you tell THEM off like that.

Barwell is at least being sensible about this and learning how to perform the stunts professionally, rather than just pissing about. Please give him the credit he is due, here.

As for fucking his bike over - His money, his bike, his body. He's making sure he won't hurt anyone else while doing this, so who the hell are you to tell him what he can and cannot do here?

Personally, stunts are not my thing, but I at least have the maturity to appreciate the merit of Barwell's particular endeavours.

Also, I have the ability to perfectly understand his grammar :D

cheers for that :D i appreciate it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online