Ultra Seal

kevin10529
This post is 5522 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Fixed my rear flat with ultra seal. Well chuffed. Its a permanent solution to flats so it says on the tin. Anyone used it before, does it work "for the life of the Tyre"?

Tyre manufactures don't recommend it......... that figures if it works as good as it says it does!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Brilliant stuff. Used it in my Vara and was pulling screws, nails all sorts of pointy bits of metal out my tyres. Couldn't recommend it any higher. Got some to put in my Bandit at the weekend coincidently!

Ride on and viking seal both work in tubed tyres.

cool, any good?

cool, any good?

Just to get you home. I have ridden long distances on tubeless with this stuff in. But on a tube I would be scared of the tube shreading.

Its a permanent solution to flats so it says on the tin.

Then it LIES!!!!!

This and all similar products are a TEMPORARY fix to help you get home. It simply seals small holes and can still give out if used for prolonged periods or at high speeds. Some can cause an imbalance in your tyres, which is why manufacturers (who have spent many years developing the perfectly balanced tyre) don't really like them. Be advised you can also develop several small punctures and not be aware of it until the tyre finally gives out.

Definitely UltraSeal is a good idea, but check your tyres regularly for defects.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online