having a mare

kevin10529
This post is 5602 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got a big service the other day. They recon my shock is finished and i need new chain and sprocks. Shock seems fine to me but they thinks its total done, chain and sproks is on the last nitch so that's fair play in 1000 miles or so i recon.

Shocks seem awful expensive. If mine is shagged then whats the best replacement? Dont seem to be that much choice on ebay and some are a total ripoff.

One company refurbishes them think its worth a try?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-YZF-600-YZF-7...%3A1%7C294%3A50

also got a rear flat tyre last night just left my bike outside my mates house, am guted.

can you get them fixed, its almost new!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Got a big service the other day. They recon my shock is finished and i need new chain and sprocks. Shock seems fine to me but they thinks its total done, chain and sproks is on the last nitch so that's fair play in 1000 miles or so i recon.

Shocks seem awful expensive. If mine is shagged then whats the best replacement? Dont seem to be that much choice on ebay and some are a total ripoff.

One company refurbishes them think its worth a try?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-YZF-600-YZF-7...%3A1%7C294%3A50

also got a rear flat tyre last night just left my bike outside my mates house, am guted.

can you get them fixed, its almost new!!

Hi,

I have a friend down here in england who is a shock expert in fact he imported & set up KTM m/x bikes to the UK and because of the shit the contry is in he would repair that shock for you but if you would perfer to buy a new one I can see that but the offer is there!

Regards Jim

Whats his location? Whats he charging? Am very keen.

Hi Kevin,

he is based on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire boarder... if you are interested I'll get you in touch with him

Regards Jim

Hi Kevin,

he is based on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire boarder... if you are interested I'll get you in touch with him

Regards Jim

Yeah that would be great.

barkwindjammer my pms aint working or i dont have the privileged if you could pm me that guys details in glasgow that would be great also,

kev

If that doesn't work - Look at Hagon's webshite.

Whem my own rear shock went, they were the top name mentioned by everyone.

Works wonderfully, too!!!

Hagons are good. Not a very good website but lots of stuff and knowledge. I think they had a shop in Leytonstone (E London) about 15 years back.

Hagons

Yeah that would be great.

barkwindjammer my pms aint working or i dont have the privileged if you could pm me that guys details in glasgow that would be great also,

kev

Hi Kev,

Not a problem I'll pm u a bit later tonight

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online