happy birthday alex

yammie girl
This post is 7236 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Hey cheers guys, my hints worked :wink: Thanks for the kisses yammie anything else come with them :wink: :lol:

happy birthday alex, all the best mate 8) happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you really want a mullet and pete wants one too 8) hip hip horaaayyyy :lol:

i know its thursday mate but what more can i say apart from oh shite i4got..... :shock:

so here goes happy birthday to you you smell like a poo hapyy birthday to alex and you look like one to

hope she gave you a good birthday seeing to last night mate :twisted: :P:lol::):D :wink:

• Admin

Cheers everyone horrid getting older ! It means when i get back i will be 25 so will have to get a job :shock:

And yes mozzy i did get a good seeing to, i think it was just because she forgot to get me a card though

Cheers everyone horrid getting older ! It means when i get back i will be 25 so will have to get a job  :shock: 

And yes mozzy i did get a good seeing to, i think it was just because she forgot to get me a card though

nice one mate :D who needs a card when you get that instead eh 8)

Pot, Kettle, Black  :wink:

next time i'm in china i'll get ya a pint :twisted:

• Admin

Hmm come to think of that i wonder what they drink :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online