Drug related quick joke

DirtyDT
This post is 5475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

3 guys are sitting in a house smoking cannabis. after an hour they run out so one guy says "we still have a lot of tobacco, I will go into the kitchen and make up a special one".

Off he goes to the kitchen and with the tobacco he mixes cumin powder, corriander powder, garam masala powder and curry leaves. he rolls the joint and, on returning to the main room, he lights up.

After one drag he collapses out cold. An hour later he is still out so the other 2 guys take him to the hospital.

"What has he been smoking - cannabis?" asks the doctor.

"No" say the guys and tell him what was in the last ciggie

"Ah" says the doctor. "He will be out cold for 3 weeks"

"How do you know that" asks one of the guys

The doctor replies........... "He is in a korma"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I thought I was the "king of corn"

nice one though :lol:

Sorry Drewpy! You keep the crown.

It just made me laugh when I heard it.

3 guys are sitting in a house smoking cannabis. after an hour they run out so one guy says "we still have a lot of tobacco, I will go into the kitchen and make up a special one".

Off he goes to the kitchen and with the tobacco he mixes cumin powder, corriander powder, garam masala powder and curry leaves. he rolls the joint and, on returning to the main room, he lights up.

After one drag he collapses out cold. An hour later he is still out so the other 2 guys take him to the hospital.

"What has he been smoking - cannabis?" asks the doctor.

"No" say the guys and tell him what was in the last ciggie

"Ah" says the doctor. "He will be out cold for 3 weeks"

"How do you know that" asks one of the guys

The doctor replies........... "He is in a korma"

you missed the coconut ! :D ina korma !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online