unfortunate American person

Rich_B
This post is 5437 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Knob.
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405">

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes, your probably right. Didn't put a great deal of thought into the title. My bad, as the typical yank might say! (maybe?)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, your probably right. Didn't put a great deal of thought into the title. My bad, as the typical yank might say! (maybe?)

Rich,

I'm sure you are not typical of our many friends across the ocean. Anyone that thinks that someone who pulls a stunt like that is typical of an entire nation of many responsible motorcyclists

Rich,

Face it,you're an idiot. I'm sure you are not typical of our many friends across the ocean. Anyone that thinks that someone who pulls a stunt like that is typical of an entire nation of many responsible motorcyclists is clearly not thinking at all. You are a disgrace to your countrymen and mtorcyclists all over the world. :angry:

Belvoir , you are right he is not typical, Im sure most British people would be embarassed by his comment 'Typical Yank' perhaps he thought this was a Uk only site and those comments would be accepted but this is not typical and the first I have seen on any bike forum. We are not all arseholes.

ahh chill out i have heard plenty of americans take the piss out of us brits and viser versa its life get over it

Yes, your probably right. Didn't put a great deal of thought into the title.

Sorry If I offended you. But hey you yanks sure are a dumb breed.

Dont like where this is go

ing now, Rich has aknowleged the title wasnt good...way back, lets not get into any trans atlantic skirmishes guys... :rolleyes:

you mean like the trans atlantic races in the 70/80's? :D

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Rich,

You are a disgrace to your countrymen and mtorcyclists

My god rich " ur gonna ressurect the Ghost of PEABODY with this post . . can the mods change the title ,& stop the wrath of slagging . :unsure:

My god rich " ur gonna ressurect the Ghost of PEABODY with this post . . can the mods change the title ,& stop the wrath of slagging . :unsure:

done ;)

unfortunantly weve got our share of RUBS, (rich urban bikers). Add those to dumb asses with cell phones planted to there ears, Some time the cell phones idiot meet with the RUBS and then you got a mess.

my personal favorite.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

you mean like the trans atlantic races in the 70/80's? :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

drewpy how do you inbed the youtube here, on TCU its under the quick access panel on left side??

Apologies one and all. Great new title btw :)

drewpy how do you inbed the youtube here, on TCU its under the quick access panel on left side??

does the sticky not tell you Jeepz?

you should have "post options" and enable html on line break mode after copy/paste embeded file

Apologies one and all. Great new title btw :)

if anyone feels they made a mistake, but wants to amend rather than delete. Please contact the Mods as we can change it for you!!

ahh chill out i have heard plenty of americans take the piss out of us brits and viser versa its life get over it

Apologies accepted.Let's move on.I enjoy this site and would like to see an end to anyone disparaging another Nationality because of someone doing something stupid.I also apologize for calling Rich B what I called him. So sorry. I have gone back and edited out the negative in my previous post in a gesture of goodwill.I hope this concludes any harsh feelings and we can soon forget this.It has been a learng experience.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online