bike stealing scumbag vigilante group sign up!!!

bulldog25
This post is 5475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all and welcome to my sign up!!!!

basicaly it is suport to beat the f@*king sh+t out of bike stealing scummmmmm!!!!!!!

all i want is a hey year!!!!

all suporters will get a free weapon sent threw the post to use on local bike scummmmm of their choice!!! no experience necessary"

the rules are simple

you take your free weapon or if you have your own even better,

find you local bike stealing scummmmm and give him what for!!!!

this means you can sleep easy for a few weeks knowing with there

free beating they wont be able to steal your bike for a while this = easy sleep knowing your bike is safe,, but i recomend that every 3-4 weeks top up with more heavy beatings just to keep them in line,,,

thanks

ps this dog wants to bite back!!!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

im down with this lol dont have a reson to but dont want any one elses bike's geting stolen so im in :)

have to get my nice shiny metal bass ball bat out

hmm now for a catchy name

I too shall sign.

I request an M41-A Pulse Rifle.

Obviously useless without the ammunition, I expect this offer to include at least sixteen full magazines of 10mm explosive tipped caseless rounds and 4 x 25rnd boxes of M40 30mm grenades.

No-one's stealing my bike - I just want to get some target practice in and rid the world of these fevered egos that are tainting our collective subconcious while making us pay a higher psychic price than we can possibly imagine.

Thank-you.

No-one's stealing my bike - I just want to get some target practice in and rid the world of these fevered egos that are tainting our collective subconcious while making us pay a higher psychic price than we can possibly imagine.

Your tablets running low again.....

:rolleyes:

Your tablets running low again..... :rolleyes:

No... just my ammo :)

Actually, been listening to some Bill Hicks (whose bastardised quote appears above) as I build my own Pulse Rifle :D

count me in.

although i have never had a bike stolen, I have had 3 cars stolen, stripped and burned for a total loss.

my weapon: tree chipper. please make sure to granny gear the blade mechanism as i want the fun to last.

im in.. had my car stolen once and found out who it was, see him 6months later and i fink there as somthing wrong th my steering if you no what i mean?the suspention on back of car worked well

telescopic trunchon for me.. and paint ball pelets if they in car they are great with windscreen wipers

I'll sign up mate. Can I have Taser? Just to help get the offender under control you understand. . . Then It's off to the wood yard!

Little Dave getting proper evil there! I've worked in a timber mill and them big chippers are great for mashing humans into little bits, just what I'd love to happen to the git that nicked my crosser (Honda - but don't hold it against me Yamafans).

there ssome seriously violent people on this sit im discusted NOT

the wood yard sounds good but slowly let them suffer a bit...

not sure i want to buy red wood chippings for the garden. then again it would match my brick wall

decided that i thorght of a better tool for the job

CAT_combine_harvester.jpg

maybe add some samurai sword's in stread of the mettal spikes :D hehe then add some nos just to catch the B**Tards and maybe with a 50cal mounted to the rear just to get the ones that escaped :P

yepp im in, black belt in kick boxin, nd a couple o air rifels boyss should bee goodd

NO Fu**er gettin his hands on my nice 1992 TZR in the garagee

Im in ;) , weapons.. naaa - anybody heard of the good ol' "glasgow kiss"?? - no offence to anybody from glasgow, im unsure as to why its called that!!

and if aimed correctly, thrusting the nose bone up enough, may lead to it being lodged into the brain, causing permanent damage!!! stealing scumm!!!

another mate at uni, was a victim today.. was real upset for him, a scooter, but still!! it was his transport to uni, and his income (he does deliveries on it).. some teen chavs thought they could make off with it.. they twats broke the steering shaft, tryna break the steering lock!! he'd rather have it stolen, at least he could claim insurance!! instead, he's got a whopping cost to fix it!! was well p*ssed off!! :pissed-off: :pissed-off: :pissed-off:

yep yoo can force the nose bone into the brain, but its hard to do but its very effective lol, use your parm heal into the bottom of the nose make sure clean contact used for best results. =]

happyy hunting boys nd girls lol

I`m with u buddies :)

Please send me some tank or orcket laucher :D

On my opinion - best thing 4 secure ur bike it is garage with locked doors )

In the city nobody will stole ur bike while it parked under camera or on closed parking.

No offense.... well, no more than my usual posts.... but there are some fecking clueless children on this thread!!!

anybody heard of the good ol' "glasgow kiss"??

Forget that... That's fer Jessies!!!

Ever heard of the Glasgow Smile?

Google it and then ask Tommy Flanagan (one of my favourite actors) how he feels about it.

yep yoo can force the nose bone into the brain, but its hard to do but its very effective lol, use your parm heal into the bottom of the nose make sure clean contact used for best results. =]

An old cliche that's really not worth bothering with.

No True fighter would bother with it....

Speaking as a True fighter, I'd like to quote my teacher - "Simplicity is Efficiency's best friend".

To that end, forget all this vengeful nonsense chaps - Just take five seconds out to shoot the fucker dead...... and then get on with your lives. Go for a ride, get laid, read a book.

Oh, and leave the body where it falls so future thieves know what will happen if they try anything.

Simples!!

meerkat1.jpg

Darts are an excellent projectile!... however don't miss!.. you you'll end up getting them back your way!... Suggest a bunch of 10 - 15 & go kamikaze style....

Im in ;) , weapons.. naaa - anybody heard of the good ol' "glasgow kiss"?? - no offence to anybody from glasgow, im unsure as to why its called that!!

and if aimed correctly, thrusting the nose bone up enough, may lead to it being lodged into the brain, causing permanent damage!!! stealing scumm!!!

another mate at uni, was a victim today.. was real upset for him, a scooter, but still!! it was his transport to uni, and his income (he does deliveries on it).. some teen chavs thought they could make off with it.. they twats broke the steering shaft, tryna break the steering lock!! he'd rather have it stolen, at least he could claim insurance!! instead, he's got a whopping cost to fix it!! was well p*ssed off!! :pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off:

it dosent matter if they stolen your you car gsxr ,r6 ,r1 ,r7, or scooter boat, parm, or you plant pot outside your house,,

let them have it!!!! it was yours and not anyone elses,, you worked for it!!!!

its your pride and joy,,, if they want one let them work for one""

hi, all

the reason i started this was i myself caught 2, smack rats trying to steal my yes yes my bike,,

the one i had worked hard for and spent so much time sleeping on the sofa because of the auguments over" (we have all dun it)

i seen them sneeeking down my drive i give them a few seconds to let them get settled then out i went" oh for got to mention i was carring my trusty axe with me at the time :angry:

i let them have it,,,,, they got deep cuts and puncher wonds,,,

and me yes the one who worked for the bike on my propety got wait for it ladys and gents!!!!!!

2 years yes 2 fu$king years!!!!

because they where feeding a habit, the judge said was i sorry for my actions and i said NO he was gonna give me one year, but because i wouldnt show regret for my actions i got 2 year,

i was asked if i would do it agian in simmilar situations" fu&king dam right i said!!!!

i told him if he owned a bike he would do it aswell!!

all i want folks to do is if they find out who steals ther bike or anything else for that matter,,

be sneaky.. ps scummmm dont like the dark!!! :angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online