Just a quickie.....

Goff
This post is 5441 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks to everyone who has messaged me asking me if im ok/where i am/what im doing etc.

Ive been really busy past couple of weeks trying to get my dissertation finished - which is done, and handed in now - yaaaaay!

I have exams starting 16th May so im now busy revising.

I haven't forgotten you all, but its usual for me to disappear for a couple of weeks around exam and assignment time, but i am absolutely fine :D

Ive also met wonderful man, so am having a great time at the mo :wub:

Be back with ya soon peeps - love ya all xxxxx :wub:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

good luck with the exams goff

im flat out here studying aswell. :blink: my exams are about the same time but ive got a load of assingments and drawings to hand up this week.

let us know how you get on :D

I had been wondering, glad you're alright. The boards have been slow since you've been gone...

Foamy finally made it up your way huh? :P

Foamy finally made it up your way huh? :P

im allowed to pretend... arent i??... :( *sob*

got my GCSE German speaking exam on thursday, and exams all through next week... fun fun fun

Best of luck Goff, keep us posted, maybe next year i will see you at the staffs show when i bring my jawa :P

Thanks to everyone who has messaged me asking me if im ok/where i am/what im doing etc.

Ive been really busy past couple of weeks trying to get my dissertation finished - which is done, and handed in now - yaaaaay!

I have exams starting 16th May so im now busy revising.

I haven't forgotten you all, but its usual for me to disappear for a couple of weeks around exam and assignment time, but i am absolutely fine :D

Happy for ya me dear, hope it all goes well, i am watching your exploits on face book, you are enjoying life i reckon

keep it up merv

:D :D :D :D :D

Good to hear youre OK and happy, and good luck with the Exams, see you on the other side... :D

Good luck everybody with exams - am coaching my daughter through her GCSE's now - so I sympathize!

:) :) :) :)

got my exams too, 1st year at uni..

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!! :D

But for some, the saying goes "if u havent learnt it in 5 months, u aint gonna get it in 5 minutes" - well, prepare nice and early :D

Saw the thread title and thought I'd gotten lucky!!! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online