What do you guys do for a living?

JohnR6
This post is 7235 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

I'm bored shitless at work at the moment, just wondering what you guys do for a living.

I'm a computer programmer in Manchester working for Sharp Electronics.

Wish I was out on two wheels at the moment! :cry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fun :wink:

I'm at Hereford college doing various mechanics courses, but I also act :shock: part time

(NO, I'm not a stuck up acting tosser, that's everyone else. I :roll: am a normal person :shock: ..............................................................................

almost 8)

i'm a self made skint geeza :shock:

Thermo-forming technician by trade :roll:

well you know the guys that design and build the latest spaceships, i'm not one of them :lol: i'm a horticultural engineer 8) :wink: no i dont just cut bloody grass right :twisted: :lol:

• Admin

Well to get back on track, im a graphic designer by trade. However havent worked for a while as im going travelling for a year so had to quit. But im pretty sure that im gonna sign up for the marines when i get back as i dont think i can work on a computer for the rest of my life :roll:

• Admin

Corr now youve said that its made me 100% certain :lol:

I'm a squaddie, tho I don't do any of the exciting stuff anymore (admin stuff now, pen pushing etc). Still I have to laff when I look out of my office window and see the same fools who take the piss out of my cushy office job shovelling horseshit. lol

$hando

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online