Where do you keep your bike at night?

JohnR6
This post is 7219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yo Guys,

I'm thinking of buying a new house soon and then get my bike. Was just wondering whether you guys keep your bike in a garage or not?

Will it be safe to park your bike on a cul-de-sac driveway or in a secured shed in the garden if I bought a house without a garage? :?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Keep mine in me shed wi a big ground anchor,disk lock,two locks on the shed an a nasty hound in the yard. You can'tbe too carefull, there's a lot of folk up to no good out there. :wink:

Cool.....I was thinking that I don't really have to buy a house with a garage cos' sheds these days are good enough, especially if I'm going to put an anchor in it to secure my bike! :lol:

• Admin

One thing though, it wont stop them nicking parts, like skyline had his exhaust nicked :shock:

yea, mo fuckers :( still cant afford to get that fixed, and since im doing my bike test in 8 days i need to sell the bike but now it aint worth shit :(

but anyway, i leave mine in my garage and then put the car up against the garage so there aint no getting out :D

N1 Skyline :lol: , if I'm to get a house with a garage, then I'll do what you do too.

When I get my bike, I'm deffo getting an anchor to chain the bike to, get a fork lock and a disc lock, get an alarm and get my bike tagged too!!! I'm not letting no mofos nick my bike! :evil:

my rd is in the garage, and the xj is chained and under a cover outside. it's safe here, no 1 bothers wi anything in our village, we dont even lock the doors :shock: :roll: :D

Bloody misleading!!

that rottweiler looks bloody loveable...next thing you know hes had your jewels and is starting on your left leg!!

Thieving scum wont know whats hit them

hahaha

you ever find anyone in your garage set your dog on them and take a pick, hang it on your door as a warning for all other Scum in the area! :lol::lol:

Good idea, except our house only has a rabbit....

Bloody vicious though, it beats up our local cats :shock: , do you think it would work on thieves??? :?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online