few pickies from Stafford show

drewpy
This post is 5626 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Wild Foamies new bike, OG demonstating it's road hugging abilities

DSC00203.jpg

George Formby

DSC00205.jpg

Metal flake Hyabusa. the gas cap alone cost £300 to make, gulp!!

DSC00204.jpg

tried to find wild foamy here, but he must have gone for a wee

DSC00206.jpg

a very nice Vincent engine in a featherbed frame

DSC00208.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i couldn't make it to the show in the end, couldn't afford the train ticket and the DT would have let its smoke out of i tried going all that way.

did you bring me back any goodies?, maybe a nice new Jawa seat cover, forks and rear tyre? :P

oh BTW, in the first pic the bike needs a little bit more rust, and i dont think its a good idea letting OG ride it, the bikes extreme performance is likely to give him a heart attack, hernier or both ;)

i couldn't make it to the show in the end, couldn't afford the train ticket and the DT would have let its smoke out of i tried going all that way.

did you bring me back any goodies?, maybe a nice new Jawa seat cover, forks and rear tyre? :P

oh BTW, in the first pic the bike needs a little bit more rust, and i dont think its a good idea letting OG ride it, the bikes extreme performance is likely to give him a heart attack, hernier or both ;)

the bike was only £200!!

the only "goodies" we got was the bloody salt from the rain we got on the ride there!!

I got a rack for me bike ( for N Ireland trip) £25 NOS

spoke keyand 2 rim tapes

and 2 grommets that OG swore would fit ( and they don't, so you owe me 40p OG!!)

Ere that vinny looks good, OG i think some little toerag nicked the front wheel on that pile of poo you are sitting on

maybe it should be thrown back into the canal it wa dredged out of

merv

love the photos og the royal endfield in the picture just looks like the first new bike i had, 1965 royal enfield crusader sports sadly only lasted 10 months front tire blew out on the east lancs road ended up in a field bike wrote off and me with a broken collar bone.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online