Insurance Price

Beezkneez
This post is 5479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I've been with Direct Choice for over 5 years now and just received my renewal...£82...not bad some would say, but considering I paid £68 last year I was a bit peed off, so I tried their website and got a quote of £72, better! so I rang and they wouldn't match their own deal. Now I was getting rather peed at this as I also have my car insurance with them....So...done a few searches and got it for £56.77 tpft on a 1994 YZF750r...not bad for 15 years no claims (touching wood)..

Just Motorcycle Insurance from Carole Nash....not sure if anyone else has used them....any experiences?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well I've been with Direct Choice for over 5 years now and just received my renewal...£82...not bad some would say, but considering I paid £68 last year I was a bit peed off, so I tried their website and got a quote of £72, better! so I rang and they wouldn't match their own deal. Now I was getting rather peed at this as I also have my car insurance with them....So...done a few searches and got it for £56.77 tpft on a 1994 YZF750r...not bad for 15 years no claims (touching wood)..

Just Motorcycle Insurance from Carole Nash....not sure if anyone else has used them....any experiences?

I use CN for the past 3 years, tried to get a better deal but no-one else could touch them.

I am on classic policy with an agreed value, breakdown cover and fully comp £120

I use CN for the past 3 years, tried to get a better deal but no-one else could touch them.

I am on classic policy with an agreed value, breakdown cover and fully comp £120

Im with motorcycle Direct. £rd party fire and theft for an 05 Dt125, £768 a year!

Haha dont they just love to rinse students of their hard earned money!

3rd party F&T, '90 Yamaha DT50MX, first time ride = £223

next year, '94 Jawa 350 3rd Party only = £115 (from QuinnDirect, i think)

hmm, i think the Jawa is going to stay :lol: ... dont much fancy paying £330 for 3rd party insurance on an FZR400... told you there was method in my madness... ;)

Yip, I use them for the Dirt Bike, don't need all that extra stuff they normally include. TTR600E, 2005 I think this policy has 3 Yrs no claims (honestly, multibike policies are great until you want some flexibility, then you have to start again with you NCD) and it was something like £68 TPFT, they were considerably better than anywhere else (even swipped £100 off Carol Nash!) in my case.

im with MCD fully comp lethers helmet,personal ingury,legal cover,brake down and it cost me £1100 a year with a years no clames on a MT-03 at 17 good price considering my ped's coverd for 3rd party fire and theft cost £450

I have the Thunderace (1996), R6 (2002), FJR (2007) and the RSV (2009) on one policy with Devitt.

F/C, full NCB, lid 'n' leathers up to £5k, unlimited Euro cover, all the legal crap.

£25k worth of bikes, plus about £5k in accessories, insured for £384.78 :D :D :D :D :D :D

Carole Nash are the most expensive insurers, so everyone keeps telling me....

So far, NO-ONE can come close to giving me a batter deal!!

Bennetts are absolute tossers.

Last time, my renewal with them went up by £130!!

Carole Nash are the most expensive insurers, so everyone keeps telling me....

So far, NO-ONE can come close to giving me a batter deal!!

Bennetts are absolute tossers.

Last time, my renewal with them went up by £130!!

Tottaly agree.

Devitt go into the same <tosser> pot, IMO

Devitt go into the same <tosser> pot, IMO

Really?

I would be interested to hear your reasons.

I have been with Devitt for 9 years now and I have never experienced any issues however minor.

I'm with Hasting Direct....been with them about 3 years...just paid 109 fully comp for my Fazer S2...10,000 miles pa. 350 excess!

Quinn Direct £230 on an 07 DT, literally halved from last year. :mellow:

Try Express insurance very very good quote i had only 200quid full com on same bike th 0 no claims they well worth a try

I just re insured with Carole Nash, having defected last time, always been happy with the policy's and prices they offer me and glad to be back there

DT175MX 1979, Fully comp, XS £25, Agreed value (yet to be agreed), Breakdown and legal protection all for £122...I'm happy, just need to get the bike MOT'd and back out again now... :D

Got renewal notice from Carole nash today £206 for the 4 bikes, with norwich union anyhow went online redid the lot from the start replacing the SLR 650 with the TDR 250 £156 with norwich union

£50 saved just for re entering my details

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online