holmes and watson

drewpy
This post is 5557 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sherlock Holmes, the great detective, and his faithful companion, Dr. Watson, go on holiday in the south of France, camping. On the first night, Holmes nudges Watson in his sleeping bag, and wakes him.

"Tell me, Watson, when you look up at the stars, what do you see? What does the night sky tell you?"

Thinking it to be some kind of riddle, or personality test, Watson thinks for a moment, before answering. "Meteorologically, the sky tells me it is a clear, cloudless night, and the weather will be fine for the next day. Astronomically, Venus has entered the House of the Moon, while Astrologically, it appears that Capricorns should not attempt any personal upheaval this month, but Sagittariuses can expect a windfall to come their way. Religiously, it tells me that the Lord has worked long and hard to create the best world he can, and philosophically it makes me feel very small in a massive universe." At this, he turned to Holmes and smiled, saying "What does it tell you?"

"It tells me, my dear Watson, that some swine has pinched our tent!"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

reminds me of the old one about holmes and watson being gay and not having any lubricant one night, holmes asks watson to fetch the lemon curd from the kitchen, what for says watson? lemonentry my dear watson lemonentry

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online