yeeha got a TDR

This post is 5636 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

thinning out the hondas now and got one of the original supermotos a TDR250

will post some pics later or when i actually pick it up

merv

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

TDR3.jpg

TDR2.jpg

TDR4.jpg

Ohhhh thats tidy, you lucky lucky b4stard. I thought they were all long dead by abuse or mother nature. They made Datsun cherry's look long lasting.

Does it run as well as it looks.....?

the engine is running well no rattles. have not ridden it yet as it was not taxed and in a town with a traffic area staon it is not advisable with all these ANPR cameras will pick it up monday and try it in the lanes

merv

the engine is running well no rattles. have not ridden it yet as it was not taxed and in a town with a traffic area staon it is not advisable with all these ANPR cameras will pick it up monday and try it in the lanes

merv

Go on then how much was it, (ballpark) and is there another one........I remember when they appeared in the showrooms, i may have found my mid life crisis........

Hard bit is finding a good one, lucky........... b.....ard

Got it a few things to sort though dont think temp gauge is working or oil level light and the right mirror mount was snapped and lashed up but have an idea for that

Merv

Got it a few things to sort though dont think temp gauge is working or oil level light and the right mirror mount was snapped and lashed up but have an idea for that

Merv

Hardly a resto project.... :lol:

Oh i take it you won't be taking pillions......?

Good on ya Merv!.....that beats the hell outta any H*nda ;)

Yam Smoker SupaMoto.....YEAH!....Now we're talkin'! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online