Seat Template

gb_oh6
This post is 5334 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey George,

Not so sure why you would want to put speakers in your seat, but If you want to pattern your seat...

remove your seat, then remove the cover and foam. Trace the seat frame unto some paper and the cut it out. Then put it on some card board and fabricate from there. I wasn't sure of the bike you were talking about so I Googled it. Doesn't look like much room in the seat for speakers. Got a picture of your bike that you can post?

• 5 months later...

You can get soundsystems on mopeds.

they are referd to as "Sound Boards".

i currently have 2 aerox's (one for my self, the other to refurb and sell and both have sound systems on them.

soundsystemi.jpg

i didnt overly bother with exact fits etc but like you i needed a roughguide so what i done was actually took the "bucket" from under the seat, surned it upside down and drew round it. worked pretty well.

either that, Click Here for adrenaline ped stop.

it only cost £97 and they are by far better than anything you can make for the same money.. and they fit like a glove.

just my advice. but believe me, the second one is better than making your own.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online