Just Reminding you :)

Beezkneez
This post is 7293 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Neither is being pissed and lying in the street ect or your head down the toilet pan throwing up!!

To much of anything is crazy, and will wreck your life, I know this too, my dad "hit the bottle" years ago, and sold our fuckin' house through drink :evil: :evil: :evil:

So I know only to well what that can do, so dont tell me one is worse than the other, not to me it's not!!!! :evil:

I even hit the "slippy slope" (drink) myself a few years ago, but having one bastard of a panic attack put me off it for good.

I dont drink now at all, I just couldn't be bothered with all the shit now.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read back axl...I don't drink either.

And there is a difference between having the odd social pint and rampant alcoholism.

Drugs are a different thing though....do people honestly know what it is they're taking?

You buy a can of Bud and you can be pretty sure it doesn't contain antifreeze or Jeyes fluid.

Yea I know what your saying, but like I said before too, I dont see anything wrong with taking a few puffs,

It didnt do me or my mates any harm, just simply relaxed us, and didn't lead us on to harder stuff either.

And the same goes for drink, if you can go to the pub and have a couple of pint's and go out then fine.

But thats why I'm saying to much of anything is bloody crazy and will fuck you up, as you, me and countless other's know.

If these people are stupid enough to drugs of someone thev'e never met or dont know thats their prob

i experimented with a few things when younger. thankfully i was wise enough not to continue and decided to work, shag girls, ride bikes and make my dad proud 8) . the guilt of being a silly wee sod still makes me feel bad :? suppose most folk do these things when young though :? hardly drink now either, the odd pint down the pub that's it. it's just not my thing anymore, get pissed, feel sick, feel like shit the next day, realise youve spent a fortune and that that money could go towards having better things for myself. not worth it!!

Agree with you axl...but remember that you don't have a compulsive personality.

Those that do are at serious risk from any of that stuff.

As I said, I've never needed any of that stuff to enjoy myself. Personally I prefer to keep my wits about me.

axl i dont think theres owt wrong with the odd puff either, as long as the people are wise enough to know when to stop and do it in moderation. havet tried it in as long as i can remember, not really wanting to either. like i said, just not my thing anymore. with the way some of my mates went it has put me off anything like that

i experimented with a few things when younger. thankfully i was wise enough not to continue and decided to work, shag girls, ride bikes and make my dad proud 8) . the guilt of being a silly wee sod still makes me feel bad :? suppose most folk do these things when young though :? hardly drink now either, the odd pint down the pub that's it. it's just not my thing anymore, get pissed, feel sick, feel like shit the next day, realise youve spent a fortune and that that money could go towards having better things for myself. not worth it!!

I think most of us have tried stuff over the years, but like you say too most of us grow up and get the head screwed on and build a life.

But there is (as we all know) a few who keep on at it, and it's them who fuck thing's up, tough shit!

with the way some of my mates went it has put me off anything like that

Exactly!

You've seen it short term...I've seen it long term.

It's for losers I'm afraid....same as excess drinking.

WTF is dope and booze gonna give me that I haven't got already?

I look great, I'm intelligent, I'm humorous, I'm self confident, I'm the Quintessential Stud Muffin......I'm not modest though! 8)

The only thing drugs and booze would give me is a vegetable brain and a limp dick....so I think I'll pass on that thanks! 8)

The only thing drugs and booze would give me is a vegetable brain and a limp dick....so I think I'll pass on that thanks!  8)

Bastard!!!, so thats what happened to me all those years ago, fuck I know now :twisted: :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online