Just Reminding you :)

Beezkneez
This post is 7240 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm off to Assen on wednesday :lol: ..hmmm the dam without the missus..marvellous 8) :chill :fee :hbang

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you lucky bar steward 8) i'd love to go there! maybe next year you can show me the way :D hope you have a great time baz 8) p.s will you be puffin the 'erb? :lol:

you lucky bar steward 8)  i'd love to go there! maybe next year you can show me the way :D  hope you have a great time baz 8)  p.s will you be puffin the 'erb? :lol:

was thinking of the Mann next year Alan if u r up for that...Scott's gonna fly over and stay in my shed...lol. just the beer and shrooms, i dont puff the magic dragon, only when i m totally wasted and i "try" it :lol:

Thanks Yammie..you tek it easy going down to Brands...wor kid lives around that area, he's a pig so i'll tell him to lay off the bikers..lol :shock:

was thinking of the Mann next year Alan if u r up for  that...Scott's gonna fly over and stay in my shed...lol. just the beer and shrooms, i dont puff the magic dragon, only when i m totally wasted and i "try" it  :lol:

So, should that be my new handle?.......Shed Inspector :lol:

Seein' that I've been designing 'em for the past 2 years, I guess qualifies me :wink: .......plus the fact that I too am a longtime fan of the Herb Superb :wink:

I mean think about it.......a Shed is a Helluva place to start a private Garden 8)

So, should that be my new handle?.......Shed Inspector :lol: 

Seein' that I've been designing 'em for the past 2 years, I guess qualifies me :wink: .......plus the fact that I too am a longtime fan of the Herb Superb :wink: 

I mean think about it.......a Shed is a Helluva place to start a private Garden 8)

Could always jet over to the dam, if u make the trip Scott :wink: and try some real herbs 8)

hahaha and here i was thinking that you were all geriatric pub goers who ride there bikes really responsibly... :lol:

....Little did YOU know, eh? :lol:

hahaha and here i was thinking that you were all geriatric pub goers who ride there bikes really responsibly... :lol:

we are :wink: sometimes :lol:

yeah, Drinking is cool if your with mates and your celebrating or something, its good to have a laugh, after a while it makes you feel a bit shiete though... :?

hmmm i do find that sweet mary jane does affect your riding a bit, makes you less aware-for me anyway, so cant do it too often...

yeah damn right!!

thats what i was getting at, lady if you met me you'd see that i would never do any of that shit and get on my bike, that amount of parties iv been to and not drunk at all cause im on my bike would impress my bloody mother!

its dumb to drink anything or smoke anything and drive any vehicle-a bike a car whatever, we all know that, right?

no worries yammie :roll: i was just making sure that you guys dont see me as one of those twats on a stroker that likes to ride unsafely...

in fact my sister just had to call an ambulance for some guy on DNA (who was a real liability-he over took my mate on his bandit round a blind right hand corner on a 25% downhill with oncomming traffic WITH an illegal pillion) cause he had swerved round an indicating car and found out he was actually turning...

he ended up in a tree with the bike shortly following...

he was a menace and i feel sorry for him but i guess people like that have to learn some way...

Drugs and booze are strictly a crutch for low self esteem people.

You can do all the smack, crack, slack, snack, jack, or black that you want....you'll still never be the "Total Package" like me! 8)

Discuss! 8)

My ex used to grow dope in the loft

he had a bloody great big light and a hydroponic water/feed system

he was a twat but he never payed any money for dope

so never put any money back to the dealers

who after all are the one on the top of the shit heap!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online