Just Reminding you :)

Beezkneez
This post is 7303 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Girls like Yammie love Guys like me! 8)

For the younger guys here...make some notes...if you have the ability to make a girl laugh then you have control of the situation.

Cos even if they're mad at you....one word or one glance just creases them up...and you're out of the shit again. :lol:

Remember the Paul Nicholas character in "Just Good Friends?"...that's based on me 100%. 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm younger and better looking than the rest of them, and stamina fekn stamina, you aint seen nuthin' been with nuthin' yet lady.

They dont call me Axl Fawke's for nowt ye know, cause of my rocket, it'll take you to the stars anyday/night, just remember that.

He's a Jock you know. Very mean. Second hand condoms and all that. Very messy. 8)

got to save for rubber for the YZF somehow, you cheeky blighter you, yes I am very mean.

Mean and good looking 8)

And Yammie........You can under my kilt any day/night :wink:

I dont wear thermals like all the boy's down south, us Scott's r hardy feker's you know.

Will somebody clean up this fucking mess of second hand condoms here.

I just stood on one....can't get it off my big toe now! :lol:

And Yammie....stop gargling the contents....sperm bank donations are only accepted via traditional methods! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online