Just Reminding you :)

Beezkneez
This post is 7389 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i take it you lot dont get out much 14 year old girls are the worst now a days when im on the back gate in work we always get the schoolgirls walking past now this lot are 13 or 14 they walk past with a fag in there gob whistling at me and asking me if i want ablower i bloody hate it and ive lost coof how many times ive hears "MY FREIND WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU"

all i usually say is come back when you have grown some pubes

but na i dont do younguns

:shock: paedo?!

you wanna watch what you say you chopsey little shit some people might take that the wrong way that is a fucking disgusting thing to call someone especially when you dont know them think before you say things

• Admin

All the 14 year old girls near me in worthing are all pushing prams :shock:

you wanna watch what you say you chopsey little shit some people might take that the wrong way that is a fucking disgusting thing to call someone especially when you dont know them think before you say things

Yeah it was a bit dodgy, sorry mate :oops:

its ok mate just dont do it again or otherwise we will pin u down pull down your trousers and let alan spank your behind til its red raw and then we pour vinagar on it to make you scream.

obviously we want to meet you first though just to make sure you aint bigger than me :D

ok ignore all that it was a lie sorry alan mate i knew you was lookin forward to that

• Admin

Yeah from experience mate, i know personally :shock:

All the 14 year old girls near me in worthing are all pushing prams

I agree actually.........i keep a close eye on my girls but i remember being 14 :oops:

not a good year for me :cry:

i have seen 14yo coming though delivery suite i find it sad.......i cant really talk though i had my first when i was 17 :oops:

its ok mate just dont do it again or otherwise we will pin u down pull down your trousers and let alan spank your behind til its red raw and then we pour vinagar on it to make you scream.

obviously we want to meet you first though just to make sure you aint bigger than me :D 

ok ignore all that it was a lie sorry alan mate i knew you was lookin forward to that

wasn't looking forward to anything mate :? you're all regulars, you know what's on and what's not, and a bit of a piss take or arguement is fine and expected(as long as it's in decent taste), it's people that come straight on causing bother i cant be doing with. it's cool mate 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online