***YAMAHA R6 2009 STOLEN***

DesignerDave
This post is 5475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My pride and joy has been stolen from East London last night, only 3 weeks old!

BLACK AND GOLD, REG: EY09UUH.

500miles on the clock.

I doubt it will be found but I thought its worth a try posting the info. I dont know how they hell they took it. Alarm, cover, chain, must have been lifted.

Anyone else suffered from this?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My pride and joy has been stolen from East London last night, only 3 weeks old!

BLACK AND GOLD, REG: EY09UUH.

500miles on the clock.

I doubt it will be found but I thought its worth a try posting the info. I dont know how they hell they took it. Alarm, cover, chain, must have been lifted.

Anyone else suffered from this?

Sorry to hear this - hope you get it back.

This is about the third one this week - sign of the credit crunch??

Death would be too good for these scum!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry to hear this - hope you get it back.

This is about the third one this week - sign of the credit crunch??

Death would be too good for these scum!

:angry::angry::angry:

Death is far too good for these scummy bas*ards!

About time torture was brung back and legalised for these kind of f*ckwits!

Hope you get the bike back mate, but as somebody said on the post about the R1, it could already be out of the country by now :angry::angry::angry:

sorry about your loss dude.

its seems like a bloody epidemic, particularly in london.

if i had a new bike id be fitting it with a tracker (especially as they work out cheaper than alarm).

m8 hope you get it back,,

i think everyone needs to keep a close eye bikes at the min as it is cumming up to that time again when everyone is out on them,, best of luck m8 chin up, hope you get the f***ers,

beating sum with bats who pinch bikes is not a crime it is only a crime if you get caught doing it!!! :angry:

:banghead: Robbing B***ards! They should do what they do in the Middle East if caught...start chopping fingers or hands off...wont be able to pinch things then!

These thieving b***ards should get a real job and pay into society like everyone else who works hard to buy these feckin bikes!!!!!!!!! :tantrum::tearhair:

UPDATE NOW FOUND AND RECOVERED!!

I cant believe it!! Picked it up from the Police lock up on Saturday.

No damaage apart from a small scratch on the side panel. They didnt not touch it or break the steering lock.

They just removed my cover, and cut of the chain.

I am still shocked thought it was gone for ever, I am a lucky man.

Was left parked on a street in North London, they must have had second thoughts.

I feel for you guys who can't lock the bikes away in a secure place - Up here crime isn't really a problem (it happens but not as much as down there), my place is still like a vault. After an attempted theft last year I though good and hard about what I could do. I figured if they wanted it, they'd take it so I opted for a security policy that doesn't actually stop them, it's just about noise and time now.

Might sound a bit off the wall, but I figured three £40 chains/locks that deter the scumbags for 2 minutes each is better than the £150 one that stops them for 6 or 7. I also opted for some other security that can be overcome - but makes noise.

My last line of defence are the two dogs, lick you to death they would, but they can hear a pin drop 1/2 mile away - thier bark defies thier size, and they sound as mean as they come (as opposed to Goffs dog - that will probably eat you and leave a huge steaming pile of whats left after a day of so!).

I really don't know what you can do if you have to park on the street/outside your house/front garden etc, I guess a Tracker is a wise investment - even if all it does is atch the scumbags, at least they'll get a slapped wrist........

luckky mate juss hope dey catch the B*****ds that did it, really should be better punishment den jail,, tracker sounds like a wise investment but also if you get some brake disk locks i know your bike wont be heavy because o racing bike but i have a tzr nd same probs but it would stop them being able to wheel it anywhere + if there some chains on then hopefully it wont happen again....

enjoy ridin boys nd girlss

luckky mate juss hope dey catch the B*****ds that did it, really should be better punishment den jail,, tracker sounds like a wise investment but also if you get some brake disk locks i know your bike wont be heavy because o racing bike but i have a tzr nd same probs but it would stop them being able to wheel it anywhere + if there some chains on then hopefully it wont happen again....

enjoy ridin boys nd girlss

Great news that you got your bike back! :D :D :D

Having been the victim of an 'attempted' theft - they nicked the bike and when they couldn't get it going torched it! I really feel for anyone who has gone through the same thing. I go for making it as difficult as possible too - chains locks, audible alarms etc, coz I'm realistic - if they want it they will come tooled up to take it and there's not a lot you can do about it - except make it as irritating as possible for the little f*****s!

:angry: :angry: :angry: