on me own again

yammie girl
This post is 7253 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

standing at the bar all alone

talking girly drival (according to LC)

what the hell have i done now? i have never said you were talking 'girly drivel'. hope you get over this soon as i cant be arsed with it. i have plenty other things going on in my life, i dont need you and your attitude sniping about me every min of the day, i'm open to having a laugh and getting the piss taken but dont start all this kind of shit. kindly chill,leave me out of whatever's upset you or piss off(to put it bluntly) dont come on here thinking you know how and who i am from a few piss taking light hearted jokes. end to a perfect fucking day this is :roll:

oh yes that'll make it all better  

look i have huge ears if u want chat im good at listening

wont remember a bloody word uve said but hay

i am sorry ive upset u all

it seems thats all i do im like a bull iin a china shop

oh well ur stuck with me though

unless u throw me owtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

you wont be thrown out :D and you dont just upset folk so dont worry about that, just a bad day that's all, p.s i dont need a shoulder to cry on, just a break! 8)

• Admin

Well havent seen my bird for nearly 2 months as shes in sunny scotland and wont see her for 7 days :cry: But it also carries tremendous advantages 8) :lol:

• Admin

Only for obvious reasons :roll: So did you have any photos on the beach :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online