Fekkin Kids!

Goff
This post is 5506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My eldest daughter leaves Primary school in July, and for the past 2 weeks all i have heard is "Can i go in the limo with Sophie and Savannah mam"....now i beleive that end of school years are becoming very Americanised, and really kids aged 11 shouldnt even be worrying about a bloody limo for their last day.

BUT - i agreed as these are her friends, and i thought well maybe it will make her last day memorable and fun.

Beginning of the week she came home rather upset - appparently a couple of other girls are now going in this limo - one of them the school bully who has made Courtney's life hell since she has been at that school - and she has told Courtney that she cant go in this limo. Since she's been in the 2nd year there we have had broken glasses, bite marks, endless bruises, Courtney feigning illness and I've been into school god knows how many times about this kid.

Now this bully has obviously muscled her way in cos she has heard the kids talking about it and decided she is going in it no matter what and the rest of them are too bloody scared to tell her to sod off - as are their parents!

So me i says to my girl "well luvvie, forget it, its no the end of the world and we'll do something spesh when you finish school" - she was fine about that but i could see the disappointment in her face at not being able to join in with her friends.

I wouldnt normally have done anything, because i dont think it should be a bloody issue at 11, but because they have all been banging on about how fantastic this limo is i couldnt see her left out because of one evil kid.

So this morning ive been over to my local Boom Trike showroom and ive hired a big fook off Boom Trike to go pick her up on - far cheaper than the limo and a lot more fun......in fact its this one:

Family.jpg

Much cooler than any limo IMHO, and if it gets one over on the school bully then thats good enough for me - but does that make me bad?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice one Goff, coulnt think of a better way to stick up two fingers to the limo lot, although I do agree this should really be a leaving secondary school thing. i remember when we left secondary school it was try to talk in a deep voice and see if you could get served in the pubs in town...that was it...nothing else. So whos on the trike then?

goff gets my vote at the coolest mom ever.

way to go. I agree that its a little early for the limo treatment (then again ive never been in one), but everybody will now be jealous of your girl.

Nice one Goff, coulnt think of a better way to stick up two fingers to the limo lot, although I do agree this should really be a leaving secondary school thing. i remember when we left secondary school it was try to talk in a deep voice and see if you could get served in the pubs in town...that was it...nothing else. So whos on the trike then?

I wasnt going to do anything but I had to really cos she was so excited about the limo... and the feeling she'll get from being cooler than the school bully on the last day after years of misery from her will be priceless!

goff gets my vote at the coolest mom ever.

way to go. I agree that its a little early for the limo treatment (then again ive never been in one), but everybody will now be jealous of your girl.

Lol, im a cool mom! wooohoooo! :thumb:

Nice one girl 2.gif My grandson thinks we are the coolest gparents ever when we turn up at family does on our bikes and the fact he gets to call us by our first names

Limos have too many wheels... and everyone seems to arrive in one so its sorta lost its uniquness and specialty...

sweet-ass boomtrike though, looks awesome and i bet it sounds awesome aswell :lol:

You have 100% done the right thing. Bullies love attention, the bastards thrive on it. This little cretin obviously cannot see the decent kids getting the attention by turning up in a limo so has bullied her way in.

Thing is, your daughter will obviously be the cool kid that other kids talk about by turning up on the trike. Just tell her to be careful incase the bully becomes jealous and vents her frustration on your daughter :angry: .

Bullies, I feckin hate the little sods :angry: .

You have 100% done the right thing. Bullies love attention, the bastards thrive on it. This little cretin obviously cannot see the decent kids getting the attention by turning up in a limo so has bullied her way in.

Thing is, your daughter will obviously be the cool kid that other kids talk about by turning up on the trike. Just tell her to be careful incase the bully becomes jealous and vents her frustration on your daughter :angry: .

Bullies, I feckin hate the little sods :angry: .

Took my son to his Primary school prom (yuk) last year on the back of the bike with the loadest exhaust we had!

He made a better entrance than any limo!

:D :D :D

wel done goff, don't forget to take the baffles out when you take her and a friend?!! ;) (coz you have to share the experience!!)

That is one cool way to stick it too the school bully, and also your daughters so called friends for allowing it to happen...

fantastic idea and what a great way to get one back at the bully's from a parents perspective as well as your daughter. I went to a graduation meal in a limo and have to say that although it was special cause I was with my gf at the time, everybody else was doing it which really made it a little ordinary. You are obviously a true 21st century Mum!! Well done! :thumb:

and decided she is going in it no matter what and the rest of them are too bloody scared to tell her to sod off - as are their parents!

I think I might have been haveing a very stern word with the Parents - if they are scared of the bully, you should be able to have them sh1tting in the underware mearly by pulling up on the bike!!

So this morning ive been over to my local Boom Trike showroom and ive hired a big fook off Boom Trike to go pick her up on - far cheaper than the limo and a lot more fun......in fact its this one:

Family.jpg

Much cooler than any limo IMHO, and if it gets one over on the school bully then thats good enough for me - but does that make me bad?

Carefull, it might just make it worse - but at the end of the day I think it's OK to treat your kids to stuff like this. Pitty you couldn't get 10 of them and take all the kids (bar the bully) on trikes. By excluding the bully it might have made her think, but more likely resulted in the bullies parents complaining about being excluded. My missus is a HLTA in a Primary School, and the problem is the bullies are all sweetnes and light at home, and too many bleading heart liberals have passed laws preventing you from dealing with it.

I was bullied at Primary & Junior School, after a year at Senior School I got fed up and gave the bullies (one by one) a bloody good pasting - They never bothered me again, but your kid would be excluded these days, and was a boy and I was a pretty good prop forward at the time too....

Goff, u def get a huge amount of respect from me for this one!!

Any arse can go in a limo, but how many kids will arrive by boom??

As someone who was bullied at school i can def relate to how much it sucks.

I was always the smallest, skinny smart kid with glasses so was an easy target.

BUT - after I left secondary school I suddenly changed.

I'm now 6'3, not skinny anymore, got laser surgery & have been made a much stronger person by my experiences.

Still bump into the bullies sometimes, they're normally putting my shopping into carrier bags while i'm a successful engineer!!!!

Guess the old saying is true, he who laughs last..... :D

My eldest daughter leaves Primary school in July, and for the past 2 weeks all i have heard is "Can i go in the limo with Sophie and Savannah mam"....now i beleive that end of school years are becoming very Americanised, and really kids aged 11 shouldnt even be worrying about a bloody limo for their last day.

BUT - i agreed as these are her friends, and i thought well maybe it will make her last day memorable and fun.

Beginning of the week she came home rather upset - appparently a couple of other girls are now going in this limo - one of them the school bully who has made Courtney's life hell since she has been at that school - and she has told Courtney that she cant go in this limo. Since she's been in the 2nd year there we have had broken glasses, bite marks, endless bruises, Courtney feigning illness and I've been into school god knows how many times about this kid.

Now this bully has obviously muscled her way in cos she has heard the kids talking about it and decided she is going in it no matter what and the rest of them are too bloody scared to tell her to sod off - as are their parents!

So me i says to my girl "well luvvie, forget it, its no the end of the world and we'll do something spesh when you finish school" - she was fine about that but i could see the disappointment in her face at not being able to join in with her friends.

I wouldnt normally have done anything, because i dont think it should be a bloody issue at 11, but because they have all been banging on about how fantastic this limo is i couldnt see her left out because of one evil kid.

Family.jpg

Goff your are BAD real BAD gal :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Go for it 5***** award to you there

Merv

1) We never had a "Prom" when we left High School, never mind Primary...bloody Yanks! :angry:

2) Limo's are total Chav mobiles if u ask me

3) Your daughter will gain far much more attention than the Vicky Pollard thats bullied her way in

4) A Big "two fingers" to the bullies and her cronies...

5) Bet the teachers will be talking about that for years to come never mind the kids :crylaugh:

WAY TO GO GOFF :yay:

Bet no-one else has a Mom that turns up one one of those things :lol:

never had a prom when i left primary, didnt really seem worried about it at the time either.

can't wait until my prom when i leave secondary though, still a few months away but i better start organising something...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online