3rd sitting

Goff
This post is 5487 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just finished my 3rd sitting on this tattoo.

Hd the shading finished and some colour put in the bottom half, but had had enough by then.

Stings like a bitch right now, but its coming on and im sooooooooooo pleased. :D

DSC01433.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cor'Blimey Mistress Goff... if only i were a few years older... :lol:

Artwork is coming along nicely, hopefully i willg et to see it in person at a rideout during the summer ;)

Been staring for ages now, but still cannot see this tattoo, Goff.

You sure you photo'd the correct leg? ;)

Cor'Blimey Mistress Goff... if only i were a few years older... :lol:

Artwork is coming along nicely, hopefully i willg et to see it in person at a rideout during the summer ;)

Foamy I'm writing to 'er indoors right now!

Just finished my 3rd sitting on this tattoo.

Hd the shading finished and some colour put in the bottom half, but had had enough by then.

Stings like a bitch right now, but its coming on and im sooooooooooo pleased. :D

DSC01433.jpg

that's way cool, I know what you mean about it stinging, you get the feck that smarts, the ooohhh I can't feel it any more to get off me you fecker!

There always gonna be the last one but they get under your skin don't they.................. :rolleyes:

:)

under your skin, d'ya get it? ow, stop it's hurting........

Very nice i have 3 the one i have at the top of my arm i hate was saving up to get it covered but now i have decided to buy a pair of Daytona Ladystar bike boots instead of having the bikes lowered all the time