Sick to the core

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5498 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am off course reffering to the "peacfull demonstration", aired on yesterdays news, where a group of fanatics hurled insults, abuse and slanderous accusations at the soldiers returning from a tour of duty.

Then the organiser was interviewed on TVAM this morning - why do they give these vile people air time ? He even had the audacity to compare the soldiers (who have been training the Iraqis to look after themselves) to the Nazis under Hitler.

It turns my stomach to think out taxes are helping to support this kind of scum. Thier actions were clearly likely to lead to a breach of the peace, so the police had the power to arrest them, why didn't they??

I can see why the parties of the far right are gaining support. If this kind of crap isn't stamped out we'll be heading for trouble. It happened in the 30's in Germany and then ended up with them putting a maniac in charge (some say we already have that!)

Totally disgusted, I really can't put it in strong enough words.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of wankers taunting and abusing MEN WHO ARE TRAINED TO KILL FOR A LIVING......

"Detail, load......."

Should let them all be shot. You just don't have a go at the guys & gals who voluntarily defend you.

I thought people might have learned from Vietnam.......

This angers me beyone belief. If you dont like it - fuck off!

My family originally came to the UK from Saudi many many years ago

My dad was the longest serving member of the BRITISH army up intil last year - he served just over 40 years

He now works for the M.O.D in Fiji

And these are my 2 brothers with me, both are currently serving - the youngest one only returned from a tour of Iraq last week.......i am so very proud of my family and my BRITISH military background - the UK is a BRITISH country not a fucking muslim one - those lot who were protesting can get to fuck for me - scumbags the lot of them. :madflame:

n510446813_406053_4875.jpg

(and no sarky comments about me being in a frock either! lol)

i think you look rather fetching in that frock... ;)

im a firm beliver in the "dont like it?, fuck off then" policy, this country puts up with way too much shite its just becoming a pisstake now

deport the fuckers who are causing trouble and stop letting anyone/everyone into our country

If the shoe had been on the otehr foot then all hell would have been let loose - andit would not have been allowed

The people of the UK - and that includes Muslims should remember that the freedom to demostrate that they enjoy so much has been paid for with the blood of many many servicemen and women and they should show some fuckin respect.

as an ex long serving soldier and a mod on a forces site where we have a good mix of serving soldiers and ex service men and women the opinion this morning was that most people ignored this kind of thing,service men and women put up with this kind of thing on a daily basis and just treat it with the contempt it deserves but there was also comments that every bodys opinion should be heard as freedom of speech and peoples freedom in general is what we are fighting for,we have had to put up with this bigoted type of thing and worse from our own people in northern ireland, the main topics for the last few days have been the soldiers and policeman killed in northern ireland.

as for wankers we have enough of them in this goverment sending men and women out to fight ill equipped and closing down military hospitals, so that when soldiers are transferred back to this country they are put on wards with other patients where it is not unkown that they recieve verbal abuse from staff as well as other patients.

in view of this goverments attitude a lot of us sent back our veterans and long sevice medals in protest at there actions which as usual fell on deaf ears, like all of you it makes my blood boil but we do realise that the majority of people do appreciate the job the men and women of all services do and we thank you for your support.

remember that the freedom to demostrate that they enjoy so much has been paid for with the blood of many many servicemen and women and they should show some fuckin respect.

Here here. I would think most of us have family who can recall some sort of action against oppression, if that's a good way to put it. 2 Grandfathers (RIP) both saw action in Europe, Proud men and the sort of people we all owe our right to free expression to.

,service men and women put up with this kind of thing on a daily basis and just treat it with the contempt it deserves

But why the hell should you ? It's appauling.

but there was also comments that every bodys opinion should be heard as freedom of speech and peoples freedom in general is what we are fighting for,

I've had the same comments for a few ex-soldiers today (my team is mostly ex-forces, better workers and you can trust them to get on with the job in hand). It's a bitter pill to swallow though, surely ?

we do realise that the majority of people do appreciate the job the men and women of all services do and we thank you for your support.

You are most welcome.

Like most conflict, it has it's roots in Religion. You can't argue against something that is not based in fact. Faith of course is the belief without proof, proof denies faith.

Im all for freedom of speech but it must be in the right place at the right time and that was non of them. If the likes of these people dont like what our very brave men and women are doing in "their " country then why dont they leave us to run our country as we like and go home to "their " country and do something about it. They wont though will they as they are not real men they are cowards.

My nephew is going to Afghan next week he is 25 and pray to god he and all the others in his regiment come home safe

I would like to see if there attitude changed if we were attacked, who they gonna run too? Who has to go in country to bail out the tourists and workers of foreign lands when it goes tits up?

Ironic that the soldiers of this world suffered terribly to give these wankers the freedom of speech they can exercise.

If there are any soldiers/sailors/airmen reading this: there's a lot of us that do appreciate what you've done and also what is has cost you, I'm sure that there are a lot of you too who didn't agree with the task but them's the rules.

Maybe all the do gooding liberals should shut the feck up, stop moaning to the soldiers who do not have this freedom and piss off and help those they complain are affected.

Respect!

:)

im all for freedom of speech but if these jumped-up camel jockeys dont like this country then they can fuck off home!

you would probably find they didnt take time of work to go out and shout abuse as the goverment and establishment that they hate, as the goverment are paying for them to sit on thier arse in a house that the tax payer supplies!

the fuckers cant speak english (so they claim) but they can fill out a benifits form no problem.

p.s. im not racist (before anybody asks) but i pay taxes and show (some) respect to the country i was born in.

Very annoyed that I was at work and couldn't be in the town to welcome them all home.Didn't come as a shock to me when I heard,given that they actively recruit these fanatically scumbags in the asian areas of the town.Proud to see that people of all races welcoming the lads home didn't put up with it!If only the coppers would have turned a blind eye....

I am a Ugandan Asian who came to this country in 1972...This is my home now....My work is MOD related and it really pisses me off when I see people openly insulting our army....If they don't like it , they CAN ALWAYS GO BACK HOME and blow each other off.....do the whole world a favour...

muslim scumbags insulting the very people that PROTECT the FREEDOM that allows these arsewipes to do what they're allowed to do in THIS country.

IF they don't like it send them back to their country of origin to do the same!!! Oh yea that's right, they wouldn't be allowed to demonstrate in their own country & would be shot for doing so. F@@KING HYPOCRITES!!!!

As has been said of many conflicts - Whoever 'The People' are, if The People we're fighting for the freedom of don't like it, then we'll go elsewhere and let them lose the freedom they're whining about.

Fuck 'em.

When I look around my immediate world, I'm kinda glad I'm not fighting for this country. In it's current state I don't think it's got a great deal worth fighting for. Offering help to other countries if & when they ask for it is fine, but this place needs a serious arse-kicking and not just because of the immigrants, either.

National Service'd be a good start.

Shamelessly stolen from another site I frequent!

This was written by a Canadian woman, but oh how it also applies to the

U.S. , U.K. and Australia .

Here is a woman who should run for Prime Minister! Written by a

housewife in New Brunswick , to her local newspaper. This is one ticked

off lady.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we?

Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our

shores on September 11, 2001 and have continually threatened to do so

since?

Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day, in

downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from the nation's capitol and

in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible,

burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were claiming to be tortured

by a justice system of the nation they come from and are fighting against

in a brutal insurgency. I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns

himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring

about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which is a crime punishable by

beheading in Afghanistan .

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick

Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan come

out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by

hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of

nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide

bombs.

I'll care when the Canadian media stops pretending that their freedom of

speech on stories is more important than the lives of the soldiers on the

ground or their families waiting at home to hear about them when

something happens.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a CANADIAN soldier roughing

up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not

to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the

bank: - I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat,

and 'fed special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining

that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in

your heart of hearts: I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and

other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn you guessed it, ..I don't

care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends.

Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous

behaviour!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button.

Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more

atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great

Country!

And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a

difference in the world.

But, the Soldiers don't have that problem.'

I have another quote that I would like to add, AND.......I hope you forward

all this.

One last thought for the day:

Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The Canadian Soldier.

3. The British Soldier.

4. The US Soldier, and

5. The Australian Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 4 for your freedom.

Go Girl :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online