DT125R tyres

This post is 5501 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a Yamaha DT125R (2006reg), has 10.000 miles and I believe it still has the original tyres.

The back tyre needs to be replaced really soon. The front tyre is still in very good condition (original tyre)

I commute to work on the bike every day. All the riding is done within London mostly.

Any recommendations and what prices should I be looking at with fitting including. I'm thinking of doing in my local Yamaha dealer.

Cheers guys

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a Yamaha DT125R (2006reg), has 10.000 miles and I believe it still has the original tyres.

The back tyre needs to be replaced really soon. The front tyre is still in very good condition (original tyre)

I commute to work on the bike every day. All the riding is done within London mostly.

Any recommendations and what prices should I be looking at with fitting including. I'm thinking of doing in my local Yamaha dealer.

Cheers guys

Hi Mate, i've just asked pretty much the same question, how did you get on?

Umberto

Hi Mate, i've just asked pretty much the same question, how did you get on?

Umberto

I bought a bare of tyres about 2 weeks ago.

Here is what I got.

The Avon Distanza is a road tyre for trail bikes.

Front:

Price: £31.99

Pt No. 506240

Description: 80/90S21 AM43 T/L Front

Rear:

Price: £38.99

Pt No. 506244

Description: 410S18 AM44 T/L Rear

The front wheel will look a bittle bit thinner. But so far I'm very happy with the tyres.

I got the tyres inclusing fitted for £100...not bad.

Let me know how u get on.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online