no one to play with!!

yammie girl
This post is 7246 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been out on my bike since 6.45 the morning. i prefer to go out a nice long ride early on, the roads are quiet and gives me the chance to just arse around the rest of the day :roll: :lol: been all over today, the sun was out and had a great run 8) :D

i've been out on my bike since 6.45 the morning. i prefer to go out a nice long ride early on, the roads are quiet and gives me the chance to just arse around the rest of the day :roll:  :lol:  been all over today, the sun was out and had a great run 8)  :D

that sounds amazing, if i can get up i love the morning, i bet its well good on your biie.

the mornings in summer are my fav time on the bike mate. you dont get all the slow driving, blind oldies out on a run, or the maniac superbike idiots going as fast as they can. it's a bit of a struggle getting up so early but i do some overtime at work first anyway so i'm fully awake by the time i'm off out on the bike :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online