Track day for £20

mervin
This post is 5681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

we have been contacted with this offer and would like to give people a chance to participate. pleae contact Alex on the email phone number in thenpost if yuo wish too participate

Hello all,

I hope you don't mind me joining your forum but I thought you might be interested in some info about these new events we’re organising at Club MSV (MotorSport Visions in house trackday company).

We’re running what we’ve called trackday taster sessions where you get 20 minutes of track time for £20 - it’s a good way of sampling what a trackday is all about if you’ve never done it before.

The dates we currently have in the calendar are as follows but if you would like some more info you can visit the website at www.motorsportvision.co.uk/tts or email / call me at [email protected] or 01474 875216

Snetterton Wednesday 18th March from 5pm

Cadwell Park Saturday 21st March from 5pm

Snetterton Saturday 11th April All day

Brands Hatch Monday 20th April from 5pm

We do also do group booking discounts of 10 riders = 10 % off so if you want to come down and have a go as a group please feel free to get in touch!

Hopefully see you in the pit lane soon..

Thanks,

Alex Baker

Club MSV

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

we have been contacted with this offer and would like to give people a chance to participate. pleae contact Alex on the email phone number in thenpost if yuo wish too participate

Hello all,

I hope you don't mind me joining your forum but I thought you might be interested in some info about these new events we’re organising at Club MSV (MotorSport Visions in house trackday company).

We’re running what we’ve called trackday taster sessions where you get 20 minutes of track time for £20 - it’s a good way of sampling what a trackday is all about if you’ve never done it before.

The dates we currently have in the calendar are as follows but if you would like some more info you can visit the website at www.motorsportvision.co.uk/tts or email / call me at [email protected] or 01474 875216

Snetterton Wednesday 18th March from 5pm

Cadwell Park Saturday 21st March from 5pm

Snetterton Saturday 11th April All day

Brands Hatch Monday 20th April from 5pm

We do also do group booking discounts of 10 riders = 10 % off so if you want to come down and have a go as a group please feel free to get in touch!

Hopefully see you in the pit lane soon..

Thanks,

Alex Baker

Club MSV

Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks to Mervin for putting this info up for everyone to see.

If anyone has any questions I'll happily answer them on the post if thats okay? Or please feel free to email / call me.

Thanks,

Alex

Club MSV

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online