Two up

yoda
This post is 5582 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Depends where you do 122mph.

There's generally a lot wrong with it.

Try that along the A4074 and you become an instant cock.

VFR800 rider I know has a habit of pushing 130 along here.

What a complete effing moron. 14yr old son, with no protection below his chin.

"I speeded up because it started to rain" - That is one of the stupidest things I ever heard,

"would have become a missile", what? What about the 14yr old on the back? if he was lucky he'd be dead. How far out of touch was the judge?

Honestly, I wonder sometimes.

That sentence is disgraceful.

He should have got longer for his lack of responsibility as a "parent"

His boy had no gloves on ffs and no safety gear apart from a helmet - what a complete twat.

I hope he becomes someones prison bitch - wont do it again then will he :lol:

He may have been a bit silly, but at least he didn`t kill any body,,but if he had have done, then providing he was a Lord, he would have got off with a 12 week sentance !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes the 6 months look a bit sick,

"I speeded up because it started to rain" - That is one of the stupidest things I ever heard,

I agree - He's a moron.

The term is "sped up". Verb, past tense and past participle..... Fecking moron!!! :lol:

There has been a lot of discussion on this on south west bikers it is part of the latest police anti bike campaign down here is one opinion, they seem to be stopping bikers for the slightest reason recently, the other thing thrown in was that lord Ahmed who actually hit and killed someone on the motorway, they could not prove he was actually texting at the time but had sent and received several texts just before while driving, not jailed just given 12 weeks and only too serve 6 and 12 months ban, and also if it had been 2 scumbags of a different colour possibly not necessarily though that had stolen the bike and ridden it a that sped without helmets then what wold have happened? told they were naughty and given a bag of sweeties each ??

Merv

I saw the video of this on the news last night, immediately after appearing in camera shot he went round a left hand bend and i couldnt believe he was doing anything like the 120mph stated, he wasnt even leaned over...opinions sought

opinions sought

Opinion is - As a biker, you're an easily targettable minority, therefore you will be removed by attrition.

"Bikers crash and die lots" is the propaganda line.

Does this mean car drivers do not crash and die?

Does this mean car drivers do not survive teh crash and spend the rest of their lives horribly disfigured?

"Some bikes can go fast, therefore every biker is a speed freak".

Does this mean I'm imagining the large volume of cars that overtake me doing 90-130mph, then?

If he *did* do wrong, then he deserves punishment.

If not, he needs defending.

I can't see the video on this PC, but it possibly doesn't show the full thing.

Plus, he's reportedly admitted to speeding anyway.

Fact is the government and you, The Public, are mindless morons who are being walked over and pissed on by anyone who reckons they can get away with it. Do something or expect to die horribly slowly, alone at night on some abandoned road when some speeding cnut, busy on their mobile, knocks you off and drives away scott-free.

lord Ahmed who actually hit and killed someone on the motorway, they could not prove he was actually texting at the time but had sent and received several texts just before while driving, not jailed just given 12 weeks and only too serve 6 and 12 months ban, and also if it had been 2 scumbags of a different colour possibly not necessarily though that had stolen the bike and ridden it a that sped without helmets then what wold have happened? told they were naughty and given a bag of sweeties each ??

Merv

This is what happens when your a 'Lord', have money and can afford a top bollox lawyer to 'get u off'...absolutely sickening :crazy:

Kill someone in the street...bye bye for 10yrs to life...

Kill someone with your car...bye bye for 3 - 5yrs??? or in Ahmed's case...weeks - whats going on??

Its like that case of the Portruguese truck driver a few wks ago...wiped out a family of 6 on the M6...3 YEARS!!!

Im not a police man but im shuer thers no law againset being stupied. And that is whot he has been haveing his son on the back at that speed then no safety gear.. but his crime was 120 mph prison for speeding. If he was in a car at 120 with his son in the car would he go to prison ??????

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online