1986 fz600

dawgy
This post is 5534 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello out there i have recently uncoverd my 86 fz600 to find out that somehow the fairing on the left side craked from top to bottom..i was mad at first but know i want to change them all to something newer i want to get rid of the box look and go for the newer round look..but i have no idea what year fairings would fit on mine so could someone please give me some info i really don't know what i'm doing so any help would be greatly appreciated thank you my e-mail is [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello out there i have recently uncoverd my 86 fz600 to find out that somehow the fairing on the left side craked from top to bottom..i was mad at first but know i want to change them all to something newer i want to get rid of the box look and go for the newer round look..but i have no idea what year fairings would fit on mine so could someone please give me some info i really don't know what i'm doing so any help would be greatly appreciated thank you my e-mail is [email protected]

Hi mate, just read your thread and wondered what you will be doing with the old fairing, as I am after picking one up for my project ( particulaly the lower front panels), have you decided on a replacement fairing and am curious, if so, what?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online