Pictures

wayno
This post is 5684 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can someone tell me how to insert pictures from my computer, finally got one of my bike on this computer and I'd like to post

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

upload them to a photo host such as photobucket or image shack, (i use photobox but it is proving useless recently) then when you have the pic uploaded, right click on the pic and go too properties copy the url then click on the insert image button here and paste url into the box

merv

upload them to a photo host such as photobucket or image shack, (i use photobox but it is proving useless recently) then when you have the pic uploaded, right click on the pic and go too properties copy the url then click on the insert image button here and paste url into the box

merv

Oh right, I thought it might be something like that, I was trying to upload them straight from my PC. Cheers mate

Oh right, I thought it might be something like that, I was trying to upload them straight from my PC. Cheers mate

I've tried adding it through photobucket and the forum now gives me a message

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed"

Any ideas? Sod it, I'll just add a link, sorry folks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online