yamahead got a couple of spare bucks

mervin
This post is 5627 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Is it worth £10,000 ???

If you want to pay this guy's wages and cost of parts I would rather have him build a bike specifically for me, not something he want's to build. I have a feeling he may regret the offer of £7,500 he's already turned down !!!

There's enough supermoto's out there and for £10,000 you could buy at least two with money left over to customise yourself if you want to be different.

heck I could pour what amounts to about 14.500 dollars in to the biggest junkyard basket case and leave with a brand spanking new reststoration.

better yet spend tha money on several (or more) good condition bikes making them look the way i wanted. and still have enough left over to make with a peace offering to the wife.

look at this mate

XT500 supermoto

merv

Well familiar with the Yellow Hammer Merv. ;)

That's the handywork of 1 Mr. Newitt.....site admin @ YamaThump

& yes, it may seem like a helluva price for that bike :blink: ......but the attention to detail is absolutely 2nd to none. :thumb:

That was PhaseIII of a series of SupaMoto builds he's done.......he's now in the process of building PhaseIV & it promises to be better yet.

He owns & operates his own bike shop......& is 1 of the biggest Yamaha thumper advocates I know......has helped me out with my XT issues plenty of times. B)