whats wrong with these people?

handai
This post is 5549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this forum is lively coz of me!i aint a boring cunt like d others,grumpy,worried about everyfuckinthing..if i was a moderator i would have chucked every boring cunt on this forum especially pilninggas"the professor jack daniels"who has a degree in ripping people off by changing unbroken clutches etc..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this forum is lively coz of me!i aint a boring cunt like d others,grumpy,worried about everyfuckinthing..if i was a moderator i would have chucked every boring cunt on this forum especially pilninggas"the professor jack daniels"who has a degree in ripping people off by changing unbroken clutches etc..

Watch your mouth.

The forum is fine without trolls like you.

I'm no angel, but I do find posts like that rather offensive, let me know when you have sorted the crud filter out and I'll be back.

Oh and BTW Goff & co spend a lot of time and effort running this forum, your membership is an invitation not a right, so kindly treat it and the other invitees with some respect.

dont slag me off unless you do it in person to my face. you are full of sh1t and you are making yourself look very silly. if you dont like it round here clear off.

dont slag me off unless you do it in person to my face. you are full of sh1t and you are making yourself look very silly. if you dont like it round here clear off.

you started it you cunt!!i wasnt even patronising,suddenly you poked your nose and slagged me off.youre the full of shit you sad cunt!

I'm no angel, but I do find posts like that rather offensive, let me know when you have sorted the crud filter out and I'll be back.

Oh and BTW Goff & co spend a lot of time and effort running this forum, your membership is an invitation not a right, so kindly treat it and the other invitees with some respect.

you only see the bad of me wen i retaliate...they fucking spend their time on bullying (and showin off their pensioners bike)instead of being neutral and open minded,wat u on about respect! tell em to give one to get one!!you swayn..

• Admin

Come on guys this is completely unaceptable. Handai you have been suspended for the next 7 days. Keep it up and you will be banned.

Come on guys this is completely unaceptable. Handai you have been suspended for the next 7 days. Keep it up and you will be banned.

thanks alex that ********** was getting to alot of people

there always one now and then who has to take things to far

WTF???!!!

Did someone's finger go through the toilet paper, or something??!!

Think that dude needs to see a heed doctor. Total nut job.

Btw i think he was trying to see how far he could push the admin/mods b4 he got the the boot. If he comes back after 7days just dont reply to any of his nonsense at all and that will piss him off more than getting a ban!!

Ah, he can say what he likes, so long as he's got the balls to back it up face to face.

I'm guessing that, like so many others, he hasn't.

Best thing to do is ignore idiots like this.

They thrive on stirring up trouble, and when no one bites they resort to personal attacks and childish rants - perfectly demonstrated by Handai on this thread.

You have to feel sorry for folk like him because he obviously has issues and likes to be the centre of attention, thus creating trouble for no reason whatsoever. Its very sad that his life is so unfulfilled that he feels the need to get his kicks from behaving like a complete numpty.

As for respect - i have the utmost respect for many people on here, but i am afraid that Handai needs to grow up, learn some manners, drag himself out of the gutter, wash his mouth out and experience the real world before he'll ever know what respect is.

Ignore him - its the best way. ;)

i am sorry to have to say this but after insulting a fair few people on here, suspended for seven day does not do it for me, we all know the rules, to have let the thread go on for so long was a mistake and admin and the moderators should have stepped in sooner before it got out of hand,he should not be allowed back on this forum.

i am sorry to have to say this but after insulting a fair few people on here, suspended for seven day does not do it for me, we all know the rules, to have let the thread go on for so long was a mistake and admin and the moderators should have stepped in sooner before it got out of hand,he should not be allowed back on this forum.

I'd say don't take it to heart. He had a go at me but it was water off a ducks back (or arse).

If forum members send a report the mods and state your beef than we would take it seriously.Lets see what happens after 7 days.

drewps

ahh the old sin dai .. banned for life..... to spend eternity in the abyss,, scared to bend over in the showers,, left for dead to all who care, spat the dummy out, ITS MA BAW AN YER NO PLAYIN RITE , no i say let him back on cos if it wasnae for him then this forum would be boring.... even though theres like thoosands of people,, oh my god what we gonnae do now ,, i miss him already, no really i do

I'd say don't take it to heart. He had a go at me but it was water off a ducks back (or arse).

If forum members send a report the mods and state your beef than we would take it seriously.Lets see what happens after 7 days.

drewps

The other thing is that we DID jump on it straight away - and it was being dealt with behind the scenes.

I wasnt around late last night when this thread was started but i responded today.

We cannot just go around banning people unless folk complain - and as Drewpy said if forum members report it then we wil take action - on this occasion no one reported anything.

Ignore it and he will go away just like he did last time.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online