Full Throttle?

JohnR6
This post is 5816 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Depends on the situation where it's needed..........Most of the time it's a Roll-On type of thing :wink:

If you pulled a full throttle wouldn't the bike come off it's front wheel? Also is it possible to pull such a big wheelie that you'll fall off the back of your bike?

Not if you've got all your weight over the front wheel with your face kissin' the clocks :wink: ..........then you'll be leaving in a Smoke-Show from Hell :lol:

If you pulled a full throttle wouldn't the bike come off it's front wheel?  Also is it possible to pull such a big wheelie that you'll fall off the back of your bike?

it is possible, i still have the marks from a cr125 flipping onto me :roll: taught me to cover the back brake that did :wink: :lol: 8)

Do people usually pull full throttle to get max acceleration or is it done gradually and smoothly?

if i nail mine in any of the 1st 3 gears..then its either popping the nose up or sliding/smoking the rear end :lol:

Do people usually pull full throttle to get max acceleration or is it done gradually and smoothly?

All the time matey!

:twisted:

Only ease it on out of corners, otherwise you will end up on your ass! :roll:

But then again I am talking about supersport racing.

yea i just whack the throttle back...but even if i sliped the cluth or got a super start the front doesnt come or rear spin anyways....but thats probly down to the fact its a 50 :P it depends how ya wanna ride, its more up to you really. not sure weather slowly opening it with the revs makes for a faster take off and accel than just full back though

Yeh...rev to 12 thou, lean back and drop the clutch while pulling the bars.

HTH  8)

Then get a friend to phone the Paramedics!  :lol:

:lol:

Or come out of a corner on a bike with 150bhp at the back wheel and open it wide whilst your still banked over. The back wheel comes round, you shit your pants and back the throttle off, the back end grips again and you end up cartwheeling down the track with your bike doing the same.

Not that I have ever done that. :oops: :roll:

• Admin

Wonder if that would be a mot failure :? :roll:

sounds more like his 6ft flame kicking cg125 :wink: :lol:

You sure you're not getting it confused with that Pulsar?

You know, the one that's so quick that it permanently distorts and disfigures your face with the G Force effect?

Wonder if that would be a mot failure  :?  :roll:

it would be fookin funny to see the testers face. mozzy coming down the road, batman song playing in the backround, 6ft flames frying grannies on the pavement. da da da da da da da da mozzman :lol:

it would be fookin funny to see the testers face. mozzy coming down the road, batman song playing in the backround, 6ft flames frying grannies on the pavement. da da da da da da da da mozzman :lol:

no wonder he's got no eyebrows..pmsl

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online