For the newbies

Goff

Hiii, thanks for the welcoming :3 need to the yamaha club :D although don't get my yamaha yzf-r6 for another 3 months, but thought i may aswell register and start being part of the club :) howdy everyone!

I'd like to point out the forum rules have not been linked at the top. might come in handy having them there (activated via forum admin page) :D

PM'd with suggested help about rules :)

How is everyone? :)

Welcome to the site.

Firstly may i congratulate you on our forthcoming ride.

I'd like to point out that we dont have many rules on here - everyone is pretty much grown up enough to know where the line is and when they shouldn't cross it.

The site has been running very smoothly for several years now without much of a hiccup thanks very much, and we dont see the need to ram rules and regulations down members throats - they are all grown up enough to decide what is acceptable and what isnt.

Anyway, as you will come to find ou in due course - i dont stand for any messin......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Use the Search function.

Use the Search function.

Use the Search function.

Use the Search function!!!!!!

Thank-you :D

• 1 month later...

Firstly, welcome to our forum.

Im sure you will find us a friendly bunch, and there is a ton of information available that we hope you will find useful.

However, may i draw your attention to the following:

Site Owners and moderators take no responsibility for goods, items or services purchased as part of an agreement between members of this web site.

In irder to post in the for sale and wanted sections you need to subscribe to the site. Details of how to do this are HERE

We hope you enjoy your stay, any questions please contact one of us.

Thankyou

Admin & Mods

hi goff

thank you for the wellcome ,

i have an xj700 maxim and am looking at dropping a 900 lump in her .

would you where i might find some information to cross check wot is compatable with her frame .

sincerely

dusty

Hi Chris member status (non paying) now limited to posting on the forums, see Here for full breakdown of benefits. A years membership is equivalent to around 3 pints of lager now... ;)

...Paul

Hi Paul,

Had already paid up.Would like to drink with you if you get 3 pints of lager for a tenner lol.

Still can't load pics up.Could be my stupidity though.

Cheers Chris.

• 2 months later...

Saw this after I already posted on The Bar. My first day on the forum, as you can see making mistakes already. Hello to all, I've got a Yamaha Mt 03 had it about a year, hubby has a Triumph Tiger. We are English but living in Bulgaria. Love it here. Hello bikers!!!!!!!!

Saw this after I already posted on The Bar. My first day on the forum, as you can see making mistakes already. Hello to all, I've got a Yamaha Mt 03 had it about a year, hubby has a Triumph Tiger. We are English but living in Bulgaria. Love it here. Hello bikers!!!!!!!!

Welcome here thracian :D

I bet you have some fantastic places to ride in and around those mountains, looking forward to some pics sometime.

...Paul

• 4 months later...

Hello and thank you for the welcome!

I have never posted in a forum before so I hope I am doing this right!!

I have just purchased a bobber project halfway finished, God i hope I know what I am doing, its a 1978 SX750 and a 1979 for the parts. I will need all the help and hope I can get as neither I or my guy are mechanics..... although he does have small engine experience! I haven't ridden for 15 years, kids and all got in the way, so I am VERY excited to get this project moving. Look out spring here I come! :P

• 3 months later...

Greetings from Denmark.

Hi there,I just registered on your site and when I was writing the display name my computer got a bit iffy and messed up the name that I chose.Password and login is fine.

Before I pay the subscription that I would like, can you explain how I change the display name.

I hope you can help.

Alyn Janes

PS.I would like the display name to be, "scouse viking", because I was born in Liverpool but now live in Denmark

Greetings from Denmark.

Hi there,I just registered on your site and when I was writing the display name my computer got a bit iffy and messed up the name that I chose.Password and login is fine.

Before I pay the subscription that I would like, can you explain how I change the display name.

I hope you can help.

Alyn Janes

PS.I would like the display name to be, "scouse viking", because I was born in Liverpool but now live in Denmark

you'll have to give alexagnio a PM, he's the site owner!

drewps

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Click here - This should help:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=yamaha+r1+maintenance

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am new to the site here. I just passed my BRC (Basic Rider's Course) today and I got my endorcement. I did buy my bike back in February though. I love my bike and I hope to lear alot about my bike and look forward to possibly meeting some of you.

edit DDT - spam link.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm a newbie, just joined. I can post and have not "paid" for a membership.

The 'here' was in reference to the Wanted forums.

Lallasro is a non-native English speaker, so sometimes gets the grammar a bit wrong.