Great News!!

vic-fzr600
This post is 5562 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone!

Just thought i'd share the great news that my wife has given birth to our 3rd son!! :D:D:D

So that's gonna be another future biker.

My eldest son already has his request in for a motorbike for his upcoming 5th birthday (that's my boy!!).

They're gonna cost me a fortune over the next few years on bikes - and I don't care cos it'll be worth every penny.

I'm also trying encouraging my wife to do her bike test.

Think biking is definately in the blood..... :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone!

Just thought i'd share the great news that my wife has given birth to our 3rd son!! :D:D:D

So that's gonna be another future biker.

Yep...congrats on the new arrival :thumb:

Think biking is definately in the blood..... :D

I think there's definately something in the water :lol:

Congrats on the new arrival!

Thanks Exile - I'm a County Down man myself!

Thanks everyone else - trying my best to increase the biking population (tho this is the last one).

Its def hereditary - i've ridden bikes since approx 6 years old and got my passion from my Dad & Granda.

Regular family trips out include all shapes of bikes from FZR, CBR600 & BMW R1100RS right thru to 1934 Velocette 250!

congrats on the happy news B)

my 7yr old daughter keeps pestering me to get gear for her so she can go on the back of the bike with me

great news on all accounts, congrats to your missus as well :babyflips:

my son was the same and we went to thundersprint, he kept shouting faster dad, but i was doing 80 down the cheshire lanes on me XS!!

Congrats Vic :elephant:

May cost you a bit in the early days, but great investment for later years, just think of all those spare rides you'll have to choose from :lol:

PS Carole Nash do some good multi-bike policies ;)

I'm a named rider on a multi-bike policy of my dads for his vintage bikes - must see if he can add few more names on!!

My mates & I are heading to a bike show in Belfast this weekend - my eldest son has made sure I know he's coming too.

He tells me he wants a new bike team jacket to wear to nursery - no bother, but must make sure its a Yamaha team!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online