magazines

liquidcooled
This post is 7272 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

what mags do you buy? not scud, bongo, or raz mags i mean bike ones (so no 50 plus and readers wives pete :lol: ):lol: i buy motorcycle mechanics, BIKE and sometimes mcn. mechanics is prob my fav outta them 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Besides the Sheep Gazette and the Bovine Chronicle....only MCN.

I was a big fan of "Bike" in the 70's when Mark Williams (he's da man) was Editor.

I believe Mark was last heard of in the US doing time for drug smuggling or something.

He's the guy who brought "attitude" to bike mags, cos prior to him all the rags were pretty much from the "cloth cap, side valve" era.

Your father will remember him Alan.

• Admin

I used to always read trials and motorcross news but now just occasionally mcn

currently only subscribe to BIKE, but in years gone by i would buy every sportsbike orientated magazine...fast bikes/performance bikes/what bike/ride/motorcyclist/superbike...etc.

i dont really like performance bikes now. i used to read it at school when i was 14/15 and it was great then. full of nobheads now :roll:

• Admin

Havent seen that to be honest :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online