RAMMED by a car!

JohnR6
This post is 7234 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should carry Samurai Sword on the back of your bike like they do on Kill Bill Vol 1.  :lol:

If you're gonna do that, you might as well carry the BattleAxe for something to sink through windshields :twisted: .......like one of those Mad Kwak jockies in the 1st MadMax flick :lol: 8)

I'd just like to point out here that Tym has never shot anybody who didn't shoot at him first!    

And no....I'm not joking either!  :shock:

bloody americans!!! excellent stuff!!! :P

it was of course pure coincidence that all the people that shot at him first were car drivers.... :D

bloody americans!!! excellent stuff!!! :P

it was of course pure coincidence that all the people that shot at him first were car drivers.... :D

That just comes with the territory! :wink: :D

I ran taxis outta New London, did go to NYC a couple times a week, used to charge $320 :lol:

Never shot at a car, while riding a motoRcycle :arrow: :?:

And Thats right, i haver never shot at anyone, who wasnt trying, or already had, shoot/shot me...fair is fair :wink:

• Admin

Sounds really f**ked up i know but i would love to shoot someone :shock: Just to see what really happens to their brain and stuff :lol:

Prime Candidate's for Shooting Targets would be all the Cell-Phone sporting, Tin-Box Jockies out there these days! :roll: ........

.....along with the perverbial SuSucky Owner :lol:

I gave a taxi bastard the finger for pulling out right at the last minute, and I even had my full beam on (yes I ride like that during the day), I'll make sure the wankers see me :twisted: .

Although it didn't seem to work with this dickhead, fekn right at him just about and he pulls out. And the thing is he gave me the finger back, and it was that tossers fault :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .

It's no wonder I really these bastards with a passion, fuckin wankers the lot of them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I run with my headlight off in the day time, so far no problems, i think the light on messes up other operators depth perception :arrow: :idea: :?:

the best part is its against the law herre not to ride with a headlight on,

screw um, not one cop has said a word...

yet, we have no mandatory helmet law :?:

Had a helmetless RUB on a harley at a red light tell me my headlight was off,

I told him i didnt want head :lol:

:shock: just carry a gun underneath the seat i guess....

car drivers hate us cause we beat them off the lights hahaha, especially when its a stroker like me!! :lol::lol:

boy racers in their novas love me!! :P :twisted:

• Admin

You sure it wasnt the new CBR125 ? :?

The guy was probably thinking "I'll let these muppets stay in front so they can make fools of themselves by talking shit on the Net."  :lol:

that'll be about right :wink:

what in a 340 bhp pulsar somehow i dont think so that cbr was giving it everything he had on the back wheel in all fair enough rich was redlineing it in every gear but believe me the cbr pulled away slightly quicker but we stilled nailed him

and why would a pulsar not win a rx7 would beat a bbr 6 and the pulsar in standard form is quicker than a rx7 and i know that for a 100% fact because ive seen them all racing in the flesh

i dont know what your problems are with cars.

you get one or two arseholes and everyone gets abused

now ive seen alot more dangerous drivers on bikes ie yesterday3 drz400s came fucking up my road on their back wheels that is 100% fucking dangerous and what if a kid walked out in the road which usually does happen here,cars have more right to be on the road cause they pay more road tax.

there are just as many wankers on bikes as there is on bikes