RAMMED by a car!

JohnR6
This post is 7263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

One of my mates at work, who rides his Yamaha FZ6 to work everyday, was telling me that he was rammed by a car last week!!! And he says that there's actually people who literally try to ram you off the road on purpose!! :?

What the Hell!! Has anyone experienced anything simular to this? When I get my bike and some one trys to do that to me, I will kick their wing mirror off as I ride pass!! The B&57&rds!!! :evil:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but some times you might be in a traffic jam or a que of slow moving traffic. :lol:

Anyway, are there actually people who deliberately do that to motorcyclists? :evil:

Summer 79 on a GS750, and some psycho swerved across to my side of the road and tried to ram me head on. I had to vault the grass verge at the side of the road to avoid a collision.

That experience has stayed with me all my life, and if I'm on a deserted stretch of road with ONE car coming the other way then alarm bells start ringing.

There are some seriously dysfunctional people out there...that's why I always advise other bikers NOT to get involved in any "situations" with car drivers. You have a lot more to lose.

Indeed, sounds like there's lots of pychos around! :evil:

I wonder what's the problem with them? Are they jealous of bikers cos' they want to be one, or do they just want to prove that they are harder or something! Dick Heads!! :twisted:

yep you need eyes on the back of yer head. every bugger's out to knock you off :evil: well not everyone but it's safer to think that :lol: 8) :wink:

The only thing I can vaguely remember about that ramming attempt is that as the car went past me I heard somebody shouting...."There's no excuse for Suzuki ownership!"  :lol:

Sounds like Pete's point of Conversion into the Tuning Fork :wink: :lol: 8)

I've always been a Yam and Kwak man, even though I've owned more Hondas and Suzukis.

The reason for that is that where I lived and grew up there were thriving Honda and Suzuki dealerships, and the only Yam dealer (of sorts) was a real shithouse that hardly ever sold a bike. We didn't even have a Kwak dealer for many years. Consequently there were loads of secondhand Hondas and Suzukis, but very few Yams and Kwaks.

• Admin

I just imagine when riding that every god damn car driver is out to kill me, so far its worked :roll:

I just imagine when riding that every god damn car driver is out to kill me, so far its worked  :roll:

If I lived where you do, I'd be more worried that every god damn car driver was out to assfuck me! :lol:

Actually, a holster up in the nose of the fairing is a handy location :wink:

And skirts many of the States concealled carry laws, snicker~~~~~

• Admin

Yeah a Hattori Hanzo Katana would rule :lol: As a cock up in the film though i dont think he actually ever made swords :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online