bikes washed up on kent beaches

mervin
This post is 5607 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

rmemeber the BMW,s we had in devon recently after the shipwreck, well this has been spotted in kent

wood_bike.jpg

I suppose you've got to do some thing with the left overs.

rmemeber the BMW,s we had in devon recently after the shipwreck, well this has been spotted in kent

wood_bike.jpg

Does not look any different to any other Harley to me! Possibly technically a little more advanced.

Scott

a couple of years ago there was a shipwreck near me and there were BMW,s in the cargo washed out of containers that people were scavenging off the beach branscombe beach yesterday a loasd of wood was washed off a ship in the English channel wood washed overboard

and RDLY was complaining on the rd forum there were no beemers on the ship so i sent this suggestion to him

I remember it well :D

I made a fortune thanks to some of those Beemers :D

I took 14 of them away in a 7.5t wagon, paid a measly amount to Customs for them and sold them on for a wild profit :D :D :D