New bike

Goff
This post is 5550 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Look a great bike, bet its good in the twisties being nice n light, is that a nitro kit disguised as a can of red bull there?

Errmmmm.........yeah :lol:

goff honda's own insurance company will give u a policy for pennies, check them out

that looks lovely miss, i was gona get one of these in summer, get some minters on piston heads.

much respect at the great choice ^_^

godd honda's own insurance company will give u a policy for pennies, check them out

that looks lovely miss, i was gona get one of these in summer, get some minters on piston heads.

must respect at the great choice ^_^

She needs a bit of a clean up, full service and a bit of TLC and she'll be tickety boo. She's been stood for 18 months but fired up as soon as we jump started her. Needs an MOT too, but she will fly though it. :D

I love the little 400's - remember the Bandit and the CBR4?

Maybe its cos im a shortarse lol

nice clean looking bike ,take it easy with that throttle hand of yours ! see you in primarks window you can always stand on a box then we will both be on the same level

nice clean looking bike ,take it easy with that throttle hand of yours ! see you in primarks window you can always stand on a box then we will both be on the same level

lol i intend to be careful - shes far too nice to dump :lol:

D'you think they'll give us free tea and coffee for bein in that thar window? :lol:

Well i've gone and done it again - never could resist a good looker lol

Ive gone and bought a VFR400 .......

VFR400.jpg

Viffer4.jpg

verry nicei was gona get the vfr800 but set: for the xjr1300 gladi did looks grate bike u get use ot it and then ul wont the 800 they are comfy not shore on the 400s tho they dont the the bumpy roads much well ride safe

verry nicei was gona get the vfr800 but set: for the xjr1300 gladi did looks grate bike u get use ot it and then ul wont the 800 they are comfy not shore on the 400s tho they dont the the bumpy roads much well ride safe

I wont be going for the 800 - for one im too short and i dont believe in messing about with the suspension on a bike to lower it, and for 2 a LOVE 400's. I have owned several in the past and you cant beat the good old NC's.

In fact i bought a GSXR400 frame, tank, and other bits too last night cos im gonna do me a little fighter. All i need now is to find a GSXR 750 engine to go in it.......so if anyone has one lying about......

Nice addition to the 2-wheel collection there Goff ;) .......

Even IF it is a bluddy H*nda <_< ...... :D

:lol:

Yeahino but i cant find a Yammy i like - the R6 rides like a bag of spanners (and ive ridden a few before anyone jumos on me) and the older classics are like rocking horse shit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online