DT50 MX 1984 - parts wanted

Karli
This post is 5606 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just bought DT50 MX 1984 and it is quite a sorry state :unsure: ... So i am in need of some, or many parts to get it back to its former glory... but am finding it hard to get hold of anything...

Honestly anything big or small would be a help!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have just bought DT50 MX 1984 and it is quite a sorry state :unsure: ... So i am in need of some, or many parts to get it back to its former glory... but am finding it hard to get hold of anything...

Honestly anything big or small would be a help!!

I did a google image search, and couldn't find any decent pics, but the engine looks extremely similar to the one on my 1983 RX50 street bike (which is very rare as well), but the engine is also shared with the YSR50, which is a very popular mini-sport bike used in racing, and has good aftermarket support (www.teamcalamari.com, etc.)

Here's a YSR50 engine, is this what yours looks like?

ysr%20motor.JPG

I did a google image search, and couldn't find any decent pics, but the engine looks extremely similar to the one on my 1983 RX50 street bike (which is very rare as well), but the engine is also shared with the YSR50, which is a very popular mini-sport bike used in racing, and has good aftermarket support (www.teamcalamari.com, etc.)

Here's a YSR50 engine, is this what yours looks like?

ysr%20motor.JPG

yes looks similar... alot of the bit i need asr things like a new tank.... seat... the engin that i have only needs minor work like gaskets etc...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online