happy newyear !!!!!!!!!

golfdub
This post is 5638 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi to you Happy Newyear !!!

I'm new to this owners club but i've been into 1000exups for years ! at the moment i'm rebuilding my 89 model

and so far its going well just have engine left to rebuild in nxt few mths so its ready for the summer ( yes i know we

dnt get sunny weather in scotland ).

Have a good year all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golfdub

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome mate sunny scotland does not exist anymore then, i have not been up there recently but obviously it is not as goods as it used to be

Merv

cheers for the welcome Merv. sunny jockland dnt seem so sunny anymore it seems to p*ss down all the time!

nice to see you've got a few 2 strokes i had an unmolested rd500 up2 a few mths ago and loved it.

golfdub

Wecome Golfdub, I lived in FIFE for 12 years, Zooming across that bridge in a high wind

was the best fun i`ve had, Extra bonus, all my kids (7) have a Scottish education,

For those not in the no, they take no crap off the kids up there.

Wecome Golfdub, I lived in FIFE for 12 years, Zooming across that bridge in a high wind

was the best fun i`ve had, Extra bonus, all my kids (7) have a Scottish education,

For those not in the no, they take no crap off the kids up there.

hi mark happy newyear sorry just read your hello message good to see i'mnot the only jock riding a bike up here.....

fifes a good area with some crack'in roads to let rip on (yes officer i was do'in the speed limit !!!!! ) once the bikes engines been rebuilt i plan to see as much of sunny jockland as i can. Look'in forward to be'in in your area again when the season starts again Knockhill BSB bring it on !!!!!

golfdub

P.S I posted a thread in the bar called metal polisher have a look mate if you like shiny bits

Welcome to the forum. And allt he best for 2009 ;)

Hi Goff thanks for the welcome sorry its taken a few days to get back to you hope you have a good newyear also !!. I noticed your building a streetfighter GSXR nice 1. Most of the work that i do involves guys building streetfighters / custombikes. checkout my thread in the bar area called "metal polisher" shows a few bits ive polished up for people if i can help please let me know as i'm not as expensive as most companies.

golfdub

golfclub u selling your exup anytime soon?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online