Parts pricing

mike the bike
This post is 5617 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

I am trying to get running a 1986 Fazer 700 and am looking for a source for affordable carb parts in the US. I just located some float needle valves at Z1 enterprises but didn't see the floats. Dealer prices are very high.

I cleaned/vatted the carbs but got major overflow. I can't find a spec for float level other than the one you check after running the engine and putting the tube on the bowl drain. Anyone know the measurement if you are check the float itself with the bowl off?

Thanks,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All,

I am trying to get running a 1986 Fazer 700 and am looking for a source for affordable carb parts in the US. I just located some float needle valves at Z1 enterprises but didn't see the floats. Dealer prices are very high.

I cleaned/vatted the carbs but got major overflow. I can't find a spec for float level other than the one you check after running the engine and putting the tube on the bowl drain. Anyone know the measurement if you are check the float itself with the bowl off?

Thanks,

Mike

Try www.sudco.com. www.bikebandit.com is also a good site

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online