yamaha xs 400

grahamj
This post is 4968 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys and gals! jut got my xs400 back 2day! had the alternator sent away 2 be rewired. took around two months a it ha ta be sent 2 england and im in northern ireland. but, great 2 have the old horse back and merry xmas 2 all. just joined the club. cheers, graham!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

hey guys and gals! jut got my xs400 back 2day! had the alternator sent away 2 be rewired. took around two months a it ha ta be sent 2 england and im in northern ireland. but, great 2 have the old horse back and merry xmas 2 all. just joined the club. cheers, graham!

hi does anybody know how much my 1985 xs400 is worth,its the twin cam thank you

A fiver to me if you deliver it. Someone may want to pay more. Try putting it on an auction type site and see what you get.

A fiver to me if you deliver it. Someone may want to pay more. Try putting it on an auction type site and see what you get.

I'll raise you a turnip plus a fiver

yeh thanks,i only had a year its immaculate, spent ten years of its life in a garage ,i only ride it on weekend if im lucky. i bought a spare tank from south devon motorcycles and the bloke said the moel and year i got was a rare one so just tryin to put some feelers out see what i get back and i will try some auction sites see what it gets too but probably keep the old gal anyway she built like atank and goes like the cappers thanks anyway

I'll raise you a turnip plus a fiver

yeh thanks guys but i think i will keep her i ant had no probs with her and she in excellent nick ,looks like she just come out the shopand goes like shit off a shovel