handlebars

jaybe
This post is 5594 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi done a few posts on here now but what iam after is a set of us custom handle bars for my oldie sr 250 us custom or summit near s/hand pref as spending on other bike more and the bars for that are £65.00 so are the dragstar bars the same or shorter or pullback as far open to ideas i know about highway hawk and most the other sites cos i buy from them but nothing like the originals . so if you have a set kicking about any condition so long as not bent let us know please as breakers don't seem to have em or are sr 125 bars similar just not use to this jap stuff nowdays . :unsure: anyway just want to change the old 70s stye T bars

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think i have a set of Suzi GN 250 bars here. they are pretty high rise, yours for a tener + post if you want em.they look like this

GN250.jpg

Merv

hi there mervin aint been on here for few weeks . just see you might have some bars if you have would very much like em let us know can u please many thanks jaybe