Wolverhampton area

Mark J
This post is 5577 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone around?

Maybe go for a drink (soft) and a ride sometime?

Only been riding for 10 months (from CBT through to passing and having a 600), would be new to riding around places other than my daily journey to work.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Mark,

I live in the Stafford area and am always (usually) up for a spin on the bikes. I'm on and off work until the 5th of Jan but let me know if you fancy a whizz about. There's a good Cafe just over the Welsh Border near Wrexham on the Horeshoe pass called the Ponerosa Cafe that's pretty bike friendly.

T'ra a bit (as they say in Wolves)

Alex.

http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk/

• 1 month later...

Hey Chap,

I'v bought myself an R6 in November, makes me realise just how 'slow' my Aprilia rs125 was lol. I live in Halesowen and often go riding with a few blades, gsr, ninja and cbr6, but as I'm newer to riding I'm generally out a lot more than the others. I'v managed to find a couple of nice runs.

So if you fancy a spin let me know. I'll srt my number for ya if your still interested.

Take care

Marc

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online