In one sentence, can you ???

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5768 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Would you prefer RAF Dress Blues, Working Dress, RAF Regiment or Royal Green Jackets?

RAF Dress blues please!!!

I married a soldier and then he went and signed off so he really only has his hat now. Technically, the hat is enough for me though ;) And since he's started wearing leathers, well... ;););)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting a bit less Biker and a bit more Village People........

That (and "Gay bastards") is what all the blokes in the audience said to us, but when the lead singer came out in just a thong for the 'big finish', it was always those same blokes who tried to touch him..... :unsure:

Yes, we looked ridiculous..... But ALL the women loved us and we were getting paid a decent wage for a working band. Need I say more?

RAF Dress blues please!!!

If ever I get a camera, you're in for a treat ;)

I fear this thread has gone...... :offtopic:

It's turning into something I wish I'd never started. It awalys happens to me, I unleash some beast then fail to controll it.

There's a lovely Indian Costume on eBay - I' off to do some bidding - at least then I can maybe join in here. :dance:

To bring it back on topic, then.....

No - I can't sum up why I ride in a single sentence :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online